Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi guys..CIC replied to me today..My application was sent on July 8,2011 and was received on July13,2011..

What could this mean? Ive seen that there were also noc 3152 applicants whose files were received on the 13th,but their CC has been charged already..and I also heard that there r already july 15th apps whose cc has been charged too..does this mean that my files wer still not opened by cic? OR they have opened it already for completeness checking and just waiting for eligibility review?any idea guys?
Im worried about being on the cap..Thank you..

Good Afternoon,

Your submission has been received by our office and is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
I think this is PER. received it yesterday. my application was received july 12 2011..

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

6 October 2011

UCI:

Application:

Dear:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 26 Aug 2011 in the amount of 1,100.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ********** . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
My wife and I submitted our application aug 18, 2011 and it landed in NC Canada aug. 24 2011 how can we check our status? Thanks

vnca

Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 13 2011,
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
PER on 5th oct 2011, AOR from NDVO:14th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
05th oct 2011
Med's Request
24/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012, Medical sent to LVO - 25/05/12, ecas update - 28/06/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06 July2012,Delivered on 24 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
8th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
@jijitipie,

I think they check your file for the completeness and you will get PER soon

@Miguelboogle,

Can you please tell me whats ur ecas status shows
mine shows application received on july 13 th. thats all

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
Any news from august 3152 applicants? Im worried, i think i wasnt able to make it within the cap, :(

jeekay78

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep -2011
I applied on 06/09 under NOC 3152 and application recd on 13/09.
Any chance of making into the cap this year?
Can anyone help? this waiting game is very stressfull.

Jesmy

Nov 1, 2011
brebu said:
Hi,

Any body here got their cc/bd encashed? I saw 1122 cutoff date is July 8, I'm afraid 3152 is similar . I only applied Aug 3. Please update any news you have, thank you!
hi, my applcn reachd cic on JULY 20 (ON DHL tracking).My CC not encashed yet..no reply to email.am tensed. can anyone help?

kulas

Nov 10, 2011
hello,
my application was received august 4, 2011 but no news or update from CIO. I don't knw wat to do this time. :(

sharryjohn

Jun 2, 2011
kulas said:
hello,
my application was received august 4, 2011 but no news or update from CIO. I don't knw wat to do this time. :(
hi my application was also sent by the consultant on 7 august 2011 and received by CIC on 14 august 2011 ,but still no response on my status , i am really worried as this is the second chance we are trying for this....hope for the best thats what we can do now....

karyl

Apr 21, 2010
any news from those who sent their application on august? mine was denied because cap has been reached. not during the day they received it, or even a week after, but i think they will count you in the cap once they have finished assessing your papers, and it took 3 months for mine. very sad... :( i had an arranged employment but they did not honor it. i thought i was still safe just in case because cap was around half during this time...

i'm attaching CIC's letter....

8 November 2011

Dear ******************:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Although you have indicated that you have Arranged Employment, the occupation listed on the Labour Market Opinion - 3413 does not meet the 0, A or B skill level requirements of Regulation 82(2)a of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

As well you have indicated work experience in NOC 3152. A maximum of 10,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications, without an offer of arranged employment, or a maximum of 500 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per National Occupation Classification (NOC) code will be considered for processing each year. Your application was received after the maximum of 500 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 3152 was reached.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
hi ms karyl

i read ur case,, what specific date u filed your application on august an they received when? cause mine we sent it july 27 and recvd it on august 4,2011 ..im afraid because until now no response coming from the CIO even my consultancy dont know what happened already. so they took them 3 months to assess your papers thats whay u reached the cap? its not true that as of july cap reached?

thanks

ERIC69

Nov 28, 2011
i have used a representative for my application under 3152, until now i havent heard anything from my representative what happened to my application since he is the one authorized to recieve information regarding my application. i am so upset. i believe he mailed my application july 22 and recieved july 25. based on the trending i also didnt make it. but still keeping my fingers cross.