Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
miu mieu, if you are already capped reached where is your documents? did u already received it yet?

angel1483

Sep 14, 2014
Miumiu said:
No. Snail mail, on the way. Should get it in April..
miumi how did you know you were capped? did cic informed you? im also a septembr 19 3012 aplicant from philippines..but same with you no feedback from cic. no returned documents.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
angel1483 said:
miumi how did you know you were capped? did cic informed you? im also a septembr 19 3012 aplicant from philippines..but same with you no feedback from cic. no returned documents.
Please read a few previous pages of this string of posts someone already got their files due to cap..
Because there's no report of cc charge ever since the beginning of sept. Including me. No cc charge until now. So capped.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Actually let me correct: I dont know for sure, but if u r not yet charged, then what else could it be... You others who applied in Sept may choose to wait to be sure, but also expect ur files to be returned any time now..

angel1483

Sep 14, 2014
Miumiu said:
Actually let me correct: I dont know for sure, but if u r not yet charged, then what else could it be... You others who applied in Sept may choose to wait to be sure, but also expect ur files to be returned any time now..
yes im also losing hope..im in DD..no way to know if its already encashed. lets still pray and have faith..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
angel1483 said:
yes im also losing hope..im in DD..no way to know if its already encashed. lets still pray and have faith..
No, actually I am not going to pray, because, you see, I have no belief in any god or deity.

I use a credit card, so if they charge me, I will know instantly, which did not happen. I only believe in reality, and reasonable assumptions: odds are that, I am out of the game. I just want to be realistic and face the facts as cold and hard as they might be. But, hey, we can always apply again this year, if failed, again next year..... I wont give up until we get there..

roops81

Feb 9, 2015
kwt
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
if God will
Nomination.....
if God will
AOR Received.
if God will
IELTS Request
if God will
File Transfer...
if God will
Med's Request
if God will
Med's Done....
if God will
Passport Req..
if God will
VISA ISSUED...
if God will
LANDED..........
if God will
U r very strong miumiu
will have to take as role model
Applying for canada it will be only ee right if we are out of canada
unless they take those with points below 500 n not in Canada how it's gonna happen
may b we need to pray that to happen

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
roops81 said:
U r very strong miumiu
will have to take as role model
Applying for canada it will be only ee right if we are out of canada
unless they take those with points below 500 n not in Canada how it's gonna happen
may b we need to pray that to happen
We'll see have an idea whether that's going to happen later this year, maybe after June.

roops81

Feb 9, 2015
kwt
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
if God will
Nomination.....
if God will
AOR Received.
if God will
IELTS Request
if God will
File Transfer...
if God will
Med's Request
if God will
Med's Done....
if God will
Passport Req..
if God will
VISA ISSUED...
if God will
LANDED..........
if God will
Hoping for u have in EE 417
n me 320
is it 5th draw they have done

smurf32

Mar 17, 2015
Application received date : Sept 22 2014

After 2 months i got an email from CIC and they returned my documents due to cap has been reached..

tinsandiego

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 6, 2014
IELTS Request
PER Oct2, 2014
Hi just new to this forum, i received last oct 2 2014 an email that my file was eligible for processing 5 mos hd passed still no news yet, what is the next step? I applied as common law and planning to get married soon but i dont know what to expect with the timeline. I just want to make sure my fiance will get the visa too.