+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

SUSANJJ

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Noc 3012 applied after mid september we can expect our return application at any time.time. Thats what my consultant told me today.Eventhough i am hoping..................

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
noc 3012
application received by cic 15 aug 2014
dd enhanced 21 nov
got uci no over phone from cic 1st week of jan 2015
no per yet
cant acess login
no hope now as its 6 months now
did not get any reply from cic
told my consultant to email n enquire cic regarding my application . he said wait

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
SUSANJJ said:
Noc 3012 applied after mid september we can expect our return application at any time.time. Thats what my consultant told me today.Eventhough i am hoping..................
are you sure?

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
my consultant still told me to just wait.. your consultant knows already that cic started to returened documents?? how did they know????

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear noc 3012 applicants...
Or maybe they are prioritizing other noc's Then they will give the remaining caps to fill in the 25000 cap alloted for fsw last year for the nurses.
but that of course is just my wishful thinking.. but hey! Nothing is really impossible, but right now, Nobody can be sure of anything unless u personally know the person in charge of our noc from Cio. We can never tell that we are out of the game unless we receive a letter of rejection or our documents back.... but until then, instead Of being sad, let us just pray that this delay will all be for our good...

Keep the faith..

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
SUSANJJ said:
I AM REALLY PRAYING FOR EVERYONE.WE CAN EXPECT PER MIRACLE SOON

I am praying with u. ;)

roops81

Feb 9, 2015
kwt
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
if God will
Nomination.....
if God will
AOR Received.
if God will
IELTS Request
if God will
File Transfer...
if God will
Med's Request
if God will
Med's Done....
if God will
Passport Req..
if God will
VISA ISSUED...
if God will
LANDED..........
if God will
:)Well said
this is also my gut feeling unless they return the file or send a rejection letter I don't believe we are out of game
submit every thing to god almighty
if it's our fate and destiny and with God's grace we surely will land in CANADA
BEST OF LUCK for us
keep praying even if we don't get God has a better plan for us have faith n don't loose hope
This is all I can say for those who are very anxious n worried a lot
every one of us have dreams and deserve better keep praying with faith
chalou said:
Dear noc 3012 applicants...
Or maybe they are prioritizing other noc's Then they will give the remaining caps to fill in the 25000 cap alloted for fsw last year for the nurses.
but that of course is just my wishful thinking.. but hey! Nothing is really impossible, but right now, Nobody can be sure of anything unless u personally know the person in charge of our noc from Cio. We can never tell that we are out of the game unless we receive a letter of rejection or our documents back.... but until then, instead Of being sad, let us just pray that this delay will all be for our good...

Keep the faith..

Dec 16, 2014
Hey folks good news one of the 3012 applicant from india whose file reached on 24th September has got his UCI no after calling CIC......according to CIC his file has been updated into the system on 9th Feb 2015

domovenok

Feb 11, 2015
Hi, I`m new here. My application arrived to Sydney on Oct 15. Still no info at all, I guess CIC is in coma or something... Someone received his documents back? What date are charged last?

prathee

Jan 7, 2015
Hai today I called cic and one lady varifyed my first name and second name and date of birth and she gave me a number and told that they recived my file on 24th Sep and enetrd in data base on Feb 9th ...and no information more than this....what this mean....

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Anju sushil said:
any one please help how can i contact cic? is there any office number?

Call this number dear
+ 16139444000