+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Miumiu said:
Guys, it really doesnt make sense they are not charging 3012 still, now that the cap is filled.

If the worst comes to the worst, the cap might have filled up weeks ago (the cut was at early Sept), and for some weird reason they just failed to update the number on the official website in time ????? Could this be a possible explanation?

I appreciate those on this forum who have positive insights, but i cant help think this way: this might be it.. :((((

If I am right... Charging was suddenly stopped.. Not because of cap by that time... It's because they give way for,completeness check to be done and finished first... Since .. Maybe.. Of the bulk they've seen in their office.. So finishing it will stop the flow of applications coming in their office...

After this a cap of 1000 reached... But the total apps is just the same for all....

Let's give it a chance till next yr... For now let's be positive... It's about of 500 applications in just 2wks...impossible...

Did others try to contact cio about this? Why don't we call the them and try not to ask about the status of our application since they will just deny it to us... Why don't we ask them how they cap the 3012?

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Theus17 said:
If I am right... Charging was suddenly stopped.. Not because of cap by that time... It's because they give way for,completeness check to be done and finished first... Since .. Maybe.. Of the bulk they've seen in their office.. So finishing it will stop the flow of applications coming in their office...

After this a cap of 1000 reached... But the total apps is just the same for all....

Let's give it a chance till next yr... For now let's be positive... It's about of 500 applications in just 2wks...impossible...

Did others try to contact cio about this? Why don't we call the them and try not to ask about the status of our application since they will just deny it to us... Why don't we ask them how they cap the 3012?

I feel it wud be better if early sep applicants enquire regarding our noc...as they have already crossed 6weeks I guess it wud be easy for cic to give a relevant answer....

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Miumiu said:
We emailed them about two weeks ago. Should receive a reply in January.. :( I heard that phone calls dont get through easily... always occupied.
Mail is gotta tak more time...its better if we make a call...atleat if a single applicant of 3012 gets charged then that wud b a huge relief for us...and a ray of hope that we have bright chances to b included...I hope cic charges applicants as soon as possible. ..

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
Hi Theus17, I think you can only contact cic via telephone call if your application recieved date is 10 weeks or more. I am going to call them tomorrow or ask a sister in Canada to call them. Hopefully, they give me good news about my application. This wait is killing.

I'm going to send my 2nd application under NOC 3233 tomorrow, as a back up plan. Plz any RN'S that applied under NOC 3233? Any positive reply from cic.

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
zarr said:
hi everyone. ...y r they not charging 3012...
They will start charging as from tomorrow, our faith will push them to start by God's grace.

They are just taking a break I think, now that the cap is full they will start charging oct applicants that passed completeness check, you will get good news this week.
Did u use CC or DD. I used CC.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Aaronham said:
Hi Theus17, I think you can only contact cic via telephone call if your application recieved date is 10 weeks or more. I am going to call them tomorrow or ask a sister in Canada to call them. Hopefully, they give me good news about my application. This wait is killing.

I'm going to send my 2nd application under NOC 3233 tomorrow, as a back up plan. Plz any RN'S that applied under NOC 3233? Any positive reply from cic.
Hello my friend if i may add can you please also ask them up to what date is covered for the last update in cap for 3012.. So even they won't give much details for our aplication at least we can assume we are safe if we will know about the latest cap..

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
Theus17 said:
Hello my friend if i may add can you please also ask them up to what date is covered for the last update in cap for 3012.. So even they won't give much details for our aplication at least we can assume we are safe if we will know about the latest cap..
I sure will. Will give you the feedback.

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
I applied under 3012...file recieved on 1 Dec
.....is there any hope......or shall I just move on.

Or is it possible to apply under 3233 being an rn....

thyness

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 8,2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
December 17, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
August 24, 2015
Med's Done....
September 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
Basing in experience i applied for the reg nurse noc last 2011 my papers were received before the cap was reached but eventually i was rejected due to max cap was filled up. A kind reminder that the online count isnt reliable as i thought i had made the cut that year. I had the same fear when I applied this year as I didnt plan at all to apply so I rushed my papers.i wish everyone great luck in applying. S

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Aaronham said:
They will start charging as from tomorrow, our faith will push them to start by God's grace.

They are just taking a break I think, now that the cap is full they will start charging oct applicants that passed completeness check, you will get good news this week.

ameen...i am a dd applicant...recently i enquired bank regarding dd....sadly its not enchased yet....basically i m a very optimistic person but now i m losing hope...i have just read august 7 applicant received her per...cic is still lagging behind in august....then what about oct applicants? the question arises ...r we safe

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Aaronham said:

Hi, they didnt even finished charging Sept applicants yet.. The latest charge was made around Nov 20 (about 3 weeks ago) for Sept 10 applicant, after that, no progress. It's easier to call them up in Canada.. . Thank you in advance, no matter what the results myt be..

shusheya

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 02-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 2ND Line: 01-Mar-2015
Med's Request
27-FEB - 2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR - 2015; uploaded 11-MAR-2015; received 16-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
13-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-MAY-2015
Just hang in there guys. My CC was Charged last Dec 3 and received PER Dec 11. So i think they are still continue to charge 3012 applications.