+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Miumiu said:
Um.., hold that thought, because capped and returned applications are also assigned UCI.
They gave UCI to sept 24.applicant but after that all other including oct.applicants were told that their files are returned.
Miumiu do you got uci?Or have u ever tried to get one?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajinderhi said:
They gave UCI to sept 24.applicant but after that all other including oct.applicants were told that their files are returned.
Miumiu do you got uci?Or have u ever tried to get one?

But getting UCI doesnt mean getting processed... I havent checked here for a while, so that Sept 24 applicant got charged or not? I only know from some senior immigrants on a Chinese forum that even capped applications are given UCI.

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Miumiu said:
But getting UCI doesnt mean getting processed... I havent checked here for a while, so that Sept 24 applicant got charged or not? I only know from some senior immigrants on a Chinese forum that even capped applications are given UCI.
The latest i think was 12 sept....in my knowledge

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014

kengsky17

Oct 22, 2014
So I called UCI today (P: 16139444000) and spoke with one of the representatives. She didn't see my application in their system (My app was received last Nov 7). However, she couldn't tell whether my file was rejected due to cap filled or it hasn't been entered in the system yet. She said it may have also been sent back to me. She couldn't say when our NOC has reach its cap. She could, however, see the express entry application which I filed about a month ago. She said I'm currently on the pool of candidates and that I just have to wait for nomination or ITA. I am dubious about this express entry thing as I only got about 300+ points and I believe you have to have at least a thousand points to be nominated. Feeling hopeless here but for those nurses out there especially the NCLEX passers, just to inform you, US recession is starting to be lifted and US employers are starting to hire nurses again so you may want to inquire and apply.

kengsky17

Oct 22, 2014
rajinderhi said:
Dear kengsky17,
hi,can u pls elobrate about procedure for nurses to US or share some links.Thank you.
hi.. Here in the Philippines there are different agencies that prioritize nurses' application to US such as IPAMS, ADEX, PassportUSA, Interstaff etc. You may google them online.. I haven't tried applying yet as they usually require nurses currently working in the hospital and I am not.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
kengsky17 said:
hi.. Here in the Philippines there are different agencies that prioritize nurses' application to US such as IPAMS, ADEX, PassportUSA, Interstaff etc. You may google them online.. I haven't tried applying yet as they usually require nurses currently working in the hospital and I am not.
For EE, the first two draws already happened at the end of Jan and beginning of Feb, with points of 886 and then 818 respectively. It will decrease throughout this year, but until how low, am not sure. You may try askng your spouse to take IELTS and get WES so your total points will increase while considering working in USA..

As far as I know, nurses may get working visas in the states but immigration, that's another story....

Anju sushil

Dec 10, 2014
hi gerry

Yesterday I called UCI and spoke with one of the agent Jizelle, she didn't see my application in their system but my app was received on last Aug 21 i have courier details in my hand still there is no update in their system.
She forwarded me the mail to check my application status which ask the file number or uni what should i do i don't have it. and i also checked with my bank about dd status still now it is not en cashed. now what should i do where is my file where is my dd what is going on cic i don't know any thing i am panic and hopeless

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
kengsky17 said:
So I called UCI today (P: 16139444000) and spoke with one of the representatives. She didn't see my application in their system (My app was received last Nov 7). However, she couldn't tell whether my file was rejected due to cap filled or it hasn't been entered in the system yet. She said it may have also been sent back to me. She couldn't say when our NOC has reach its cap. She could, however, see the express entry application which I filed about a month ago. She said I'm currently on the pool of candidates and that I just have to wait for nomination or ITA. I am dubious about this express entry thing as I only got about 300+ points and I believe you have to have at least a thousand points to be nominated. Feeling hopeless here but for those nurses out there especially the NCLEX passers, just to inform you, US recession is starting to be lifted and US employers are starting to hire nurses again so you may want to inquire and apply.

This is so true, the US have already lift the recession, companies like ADVANT is hire nurses like crazy even if you are a general nurse having only 6 months experience........

ravneet.rav

Jun 17, 2014
i am an Indian applicant under noc 3012.my file ws received on 26th june..got PER on 23 oct,2014.then received MR on 22dec,2014.i undergone medicals n sent receipts and RPRF till 6th January 2015.can anyone tell what is the time duration for PPR after medicals..??
why CIC is slow in this fasttrack process..last year one of my frnd got her file processed in 6months.. :(

roops81

Feb 9, 2015
kwt
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
if God will
Nomination.....
if God will
AOR Received.
if God will
IELTS Request
if God will
File Transfer...
if God will
Med's Request
if God will
Med's Done....
if God will
Passport Req..
if God will
VISA ISSUED...
if God will
LANDED..........
if God will
It seems cic is soo cold with no 3012status

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
ravneet.rav said:
i am an Indian applicant under noc 3012.my file ws received on 26th june..got PER on 23 oct,2014.then received MR on 22dec,2014.i undergone medicals n sent receipts and RPRF till 6th January 2015.can anyone tell what is the time duration for PPR after medicals..??
why CIC is slow in this fasttrack process..last year one of my frnd got her file processed in 6 months.. :(

ravneet stop cribbing about the speed of your process......most of us have not received anything...........atleast you are in the game.