Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
Miumiu said:
Please, you dont know that for sure, no one knows -- it's very possible that 200+ people were those who had been charged and awaiting PER.

Let's speak from the facts, shall we?: right now the cc charge for other NOCs has reached middle of November or even December. This means 3012 was long capped in early Sept -- otherwise, there is no other logical reasons why they stopped charging 3012. I'm sorry for keeping crushing people's hope here, but let's face it, which situation is more likely?
Miumiu,
I'll advise you to stop this your negative vibes, we don't need this kind of negative energy here please. If you believe your application is not among the 254 pending apps , fine, good for you, loose hope if you like that's your business, but please stop telling people to loose hope along with you, because no they won't.
With faith, I know that either of my 2 applications in (3012 & 3233) will be successful, I and other people in this forum will not join you on this your faithless campaign!
Enough...you have been saying for weeks that people should get other options, you get your other option and leave others alone let GOD work out a miracle for us.
Thank you.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Aaronham said:
Miumiu,
I'll advise you to stop this your negative vibes, we don't need this kind of negative energy here please. If you believe your application is not among the 254 pending apps , fine, good for you, loose hope if you like that's your business, but please stop telling people to loose hope along with you, because no they won't.
With faith, I know that either of my 2 applications in (3012 & 3233) will be successful, I and other people in this forum will not join you on this your faithless campaign!
Enough...you have been saying for weeks that people should get other options, you get your other option and leave others alone let GOD work out a miracle for us.
Thank you.
Good luck with that.

Peachess

Dec 25, 2014
optimistic candi said:
September applications should fall under the cap.
3012 was capped by mid November with 200+ applications in line for MI check.
Fingers crossed.
Pray well
Optimistic candi what'syour NOC. Mine is 3012 and I am a sept applicant. Application filled sept 9 and received by dan on sept 15. Until now my CC has not been charged. No news yet about my application

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
Aaronham said:
Miumiu,
Thank you.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bees28 said:
Another amen. Someone finally spoke my mind.
Think for yourself:

Option 1: waiting, hoping, praying, doing nothing else;
Option 2: waiting for FSWP2014 while thinking of another option, e.g. EE.

Which one of the two options will enable us to land in Canada faster? Don't we all want to immigrate there ASAP? Stop making me the villain for making a practical suggestion.

I begin to see our fundamental difference nw, i'm raised as an atheist. I dont have a religion nd i do not understand the value of praying or faith. If anything i said made you guys uncomfortable, then i apologize.

prathee

Jan 7, 2015
The per was stoped after August aplicant for 3012...when It will again start for Sep aplicant....all ready 120 days over after aplicantion submission....

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
Hi, what is your date of submition?
Mine Sept 12, CC charged on Dec 01, no PER until now.
I called CIC but they didnt provide any information.
Ecas shows " In process"
Its hard to guess what is going on with our NOC.

prathee said:
The per was stoped after August aplicant for 3012...when It will again start for Sep aplicant....all ready 120 days over after aplicantion submission....

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Carlos123 said:
Ecas shows " In process"
if it shows in progress. Per is on the way. Good luck

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Peachess said:
Optimistic candi what'syour NOC. Mine is 3012 and I am a sept applicant. Application filled sept 9 and received by dan on sept 15. Until now my CC has not been charged. No news yet about my application
mine is 3233.

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
I wish you the best of luck.

quote author=optimistic candi link=topic=199497.msg3949393#msg3949393 date=1421852627]
mine is 3233.
[/quote]

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
prathee said:
dear prathee
the best way to know if you are in is to check whether the DD is debited or not.
best of luck

Rhiza17

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Aaronham said:
Miumiu,
Thank you.
Well said! ;D

prathee

Jan 7, 2015
Carlos123 said:
Ecas shows " In process"
my submission date is 24th sep