bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
my husband duties are match with 2282 and 2283 but he focus on 2282 his responsibilities are
  • Area of working -Technical & Functional support as a active team member for Oracle EBS R12 HRMS & Payroll, Self Service(i.e. Online Leave Management System, Online Appraisal System), General Ledger, Fixed Asset, i-procurement Modules, Business Intelligence, Bio metric system etc.
  • Redesign, Develop, modify, integrating, personalization, of Oracle EBS Application Modules and Oracle Developer 10g etc as per requirement of user.
  • To prepare UAT (User Acceptance Testing)document for sign-off between technician team members and users end.
  • Gather, organize, and keep log of errors/ problems, methodology and solutions for other technical team members.
  • To prepare technical training manuals for implementation for technical team members.
  • To provide technical and functional support to users (in person ,online and email
  • To prepare training manuals for users and also conduct training session.
  • Participation as a team member in implementation of different projects of ERP modules.
  • Troubleshooting, Reproduce Error and resolve technical problems which confront by user
  • To coordinate with database administrator for deployment of report/new project/modification on LIVE Server after assessment on TEST server.
  • To develop and modify reports on oracle 10g developer.
  • Configuring, Troubleshooting and Installing of System Drivers, Oracle Developers etc as require by user.
My question is these job duties are OK for this NOC?any modification needed or not ?