+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2281 for FSWP in 2014, Let's network here

CiscoFreak

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I guess my presumption is correct that our files have not been opened. If we all have same response from agent that we need to wait couple more weeks, then it shows that they had received more applications from NOC 2281 from 21st November till end of December. And that there is a possibilities that 2281 NOC might reach CAP, but we don't know from which date.

richie_123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
CiscoFreak said:
I guess my presumption is correct that our files have not been opened. If we all have same response from agent that we need to wait couple more weeks, then it shows that they had received more applications from NOC 2281 from 21st November till end of December. And that there is a possibilities that 2281 NOC might reach CAP, but we don't know from which date.
well.....mine was delevired on 18th Dec but agent couldn't track down....yours delivered on 3rd Dec and agent was able to track.....strange.....let us be optimistic that we all (Dec applicants) will be included in the CAP......pray....pray...

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
i did call them and they were able to locate information

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
Call on 001-613-944-4000. (International number)
Use options 1 1 1 Line will be transferred to CIO.
Use options 1 1 3
You will be asked application number thrice. Do not enter anything.
Line will be transferred to a CIC call centre officer..

Ask for the UCI number giving the reasons why you want the same. They will ask you some details which you need to provide. If you are lucky you might just get the UCI number.

hormuzc

Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
CIC may start charging 2281 by the end of this week.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I just called.. i had to go through 1 1 1 then 1 1 3 1.. BTW if i press 1 1 3 then nothing happens and call disconnects.. what had i done wrong? Call center executive said she has no information and sent me this link

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

dlasantha said:
Call on 001-613-944-4000. (International number)
Use options 1 1 1 Line will be transferred to CIO.
Use options 1 1 3
You will be asked application number thrice. Do not enter anything.
Line will be transferred to a CIC call centre officer..

Ask for the UCI number giving the reasons why you want the same. They will ask you some details which you need to provide. If you are lucky you might just get the UCI number.

edisonwang66

Feb 3, 2015
hamidur said:
I just called.. i had to go through 1 1 1 then 1 1 3 1.. BTW if i press 1 1 3 then nothing then call disconnects.. what had i done wrong? Call center executive said she has no information and sent me this link

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site.

Hamidur,

I got the same problem, looks like they have modified the menu. I do not know how other guys could get through, any advice?

CiscoFreak

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
richie_123, just to let you know that they did not found my application from their system. Hence, it was according to my representative that CIC received on 3rd December.
I don't want to judge them as I know my representative is a reputable agency and has 100% feedback from previous clients.

My concern does my application reach successfully as you know during December snow started. What if my application lost during deliver period.
I do not know as no acknowledgment has been given by my representative.

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
hamidur said:
I just called.. i had to go through 1 1 1 then 1 1 3 1.. BTW if i press 1 1 3 then nothing happens and call disconnects.. what had i done wrong? Call center executive said she has no information and sent me this link

Sir, Madam,

I would like to request you to call again. One of my friend just call to them which work fine.

canigetper

Feb 3, 2015
Hi friends,

We received PER on 16th feb 2015
NOC:2281
Application Received :sep25th
DD encashed: Dec18th
PER received: Feb16th

thanks and all the very best to all of you....

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
dlasantha said:
I would like to request you to call again. One of my friend just call to them which work fine.
Which Number he dialed 1 1 1 then 1 1 3 1 ? What did he say during initial conversation.. In my case I asked the call center representative that I applied for FSW 2014 and November 21st applicant, thus want to know about my application status.. she replied that it is wrong place and I should contact CIC, took my email address and thus sent me the email.. Confused... :(

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
canigetper said:
Hi friends,

We received PER on 16th feb 2015
NOC:2281
Application Received :sep25th
DD encashed: Dec18th
PER received: Feb16th

thanks and all the very best to all of you....
Congrats! Good luck with the rest of the process.

+1 for the update and your patience, you give us all hope.

pritish87

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Hey friends,

Not want to disappoint anyone but I got a letter today from CIC stating my application wont be processed as it was received after the maximum of 1000 complete FSW app per NOC2281 was reached.

My CC was charged on 21 January .

It also stated that my application fee would be refunded .

:(

Anyone had the same response..? Should I take it in way that the category capped?