Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
As no DD is encashed after November 20 and if say NOC is not capped, still it will take atleast another month or so to get any sort of information.. Right? This is so frustrating.. :(

CiscoFreak said:
" now since the cap is already reached, " NOC 2281 is not reached the cap, hence CIC halted to process due to number of received applications. As I am aware, many did submitted to this NOC as a backup, which I feel this is also causes delay.

For the past weeks many of us called CIC and did not get any information if CAP has been reached.

Let us hope for the best that all of us get accepted.

fireball2006

Oct 19, 2014
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I'm sad to share the bad news that I got, I was totally shocked to see that I got my application package back just yesterday. As per CIC, they mentioned:
"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC"
First of all, I have applied through an attorney, and I believe that they know their job more than anyone else, and I have provided all documents requested by them, they even told me that my case is a guaranteed one since I have masters degree, excellent IELTS score, and 8 years of experience, I have provided a letter from my company stating the different positions I have held, and I have attached a separate file for the job description of my current position as System Administration Supervisor, and within this job description, there were a lot of roles and duties matching NOC2281 duties. I don't know what was really missed and I'm really frustrated.
Is there any chance of appeal? I'm certain that the decision made by the officer is unfair. Please let me know if I can appeal and how to do that.
And the worst part, is that they say that they have sent the application since 9th December (I could have acted fast if I received it in December) but my attorney has just got the package yesterday Embarrassed

Thank you all and I wish you all the best.

edisonwang66

Feb 3, 2015
fireball2006 said:
Dear Seniors,

I'm sad to share the bad news that I got, I was totally shocked to see that I got my application package back just yesterday. As per CIC, they mentioned:
"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC"
First of all, I have applied through an attorney, and I believe that they know their job more than anyone else, and I have provided all documents requested by them, they even told me that my case is a guaranteed one since I have masters degree, excellent IELTS score, and 8 years of experience, I have provided a letter from my company stating the different positions I have held, and I have attached a separate file for the job description of my current position as System Administration Supervisor, and within this job description, there were a lot of roles and duties matching NOC2281 duties. I don't know what was really missed and I'm really frustrated.
Is there any chance of appeal? I'm certain that the decision made by the officer is unfair. Please let me know if I can appeal and how to do that.
And the worst part, is that they say that they have sent the application since 9th December (I could have acted fast if I received it in December) but my attorney has just got the package yesterday Embarrassed

Hi Fireball,

It is really disappointing and I feel so sorry to you. I do not know what to say to you at this moment, but hope you can walk out of the shadow.

CiscoFreak

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hi Fireball, feel sorry and I hope you could overcome this unfortunate event.

By the way, did you provided letter from your HR with details of your roles/duties responsibilities with attached business card or contact person?

Below are the listed titles for NOC 2281, and I could see that system Admin is mentioned.
computer network technician
computer network technicians' supervisor
computer operations supervisor
computer tape librarian
controller, network
data centre operator
digital computer operator
Internet Web site technician
LAN (local area network) administrator
LAN (local area network) manager
LAN (local area network) operator
LAN (local area network) technician
local area network (LAN) administrator
local area network (LAN) manager
local area network (LAN) operator
local area network (LAN) technician
master console operator, computer
network administrator
network controller
network operator
network support analyst
network support technician
operator, network
server administrator
supervisor, computer network technicians
supervisor, computer operations
system administrator
tape librarian, computer
technician, Internet Web site
technician, Web
WAN (wide area network) administrator
WAN (wide area network) technician
Web site administrator
Web technician
Wide area network (WAN) administrator
wide area network (WAN) technician

fireball2006

Oct 19, 2014
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to all for your replies.
In fact what I got from HR is an Employment Certificate certifying that I have worked with the company since 2007 to date, and that I have held the following positions from "date" to "date", and they listed the different positions that I have held within the company (mainly System administrator and System Administration Supervisor), and then I have attached the business card of the HR manager, and I attached the job description of my current position signed by my boss (I attached business card as well) and stamped by the HR department as well.
All of the above have been verified by the attorney office, and they told me it is perfect and exactly what is required.
I don't know what else should be sent???

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
fireball2006 said:
In fact what I got from HR is an Employment Certificate certifying that I have worked with the company since 2007 to date, and that I have held the following positions from "date" to "date", and they listed the different positions that I have held within the company (mainly System administrator and System Administration Supervisor), and then I have attached the business card of the HR manager, and I attached the job description of my current position signed by my boss (I attached business card as well) and stamped by the HR department as well.
All of the above have been verified by the attorney office, and they told me it is perfect and exactly what is required.
So sad to hear this after all you have provided....at times i believe only CIC knows what its looking out for...my advise is to quickly go in for Express Entry while trying out some PNP to help in earning you more points.Never quit on your dreams.Best of luck bro

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
fireball2006 said:
You should have also sent the job description of the past positions.
The issue might also have been with the items stated on the job description provided.

zeeshan.139

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
well this has scared me

i have applied under this noc on 15 th dec

my current designation is NETWORK ENGINEER

the hr people said that its okay for them if i can give them my job description so i copied all job description from the internet and reword them

is that fine ?

i hope the designation dont matter , but only the job description does

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
dersonc said:
You should have also sent the job description of the past positions.
The issue might also have been with the items stated on the job description provided.
Agreed. This might be the problem, bro. You should also sent your past position descriptions along with current one, to earn the points for past work experiences.
Also, Feel sorry for you bro...

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
zeeshan.139 said:
well this has scared me

i have applied under this noc on 15 th dec

my current designation is NETWORK ENGINEER

the hr people said that its okay for them if i can give them my job description so i copied all job description from the internet and reword them

is that fine ?

i hope the designation dont matter , but only the job description does
This is totally OK. As far as your JD covers the 70% lead statement of 2281, It doesn't matter your Designation Title is Network Architecture :)

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
fireball2006 said:
Dear Seniors,

Hi fireball,
I feel so sorry for you man.I just want to tell you that you can appeal that in fedral court and you can challenge officer decision.I was reading in this forum and he was just like in your situation.He actually fought that in court and he won it.I totally suggest you to talk with your lawyer asap.Yes you can totally fight and don't loose hope.

Just few question when did you apply and where you from?

regards
micky

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I applied under 2281 and was received by mK on 28nov 2014.It was DD mode and I have not heard anything back from them yet.

Any updates on 2281 guys?

silentriver

Jan 21, 2015
Folks,

Just called up CIC, an Indo-Canadian lady picked up finally at the Call center after all the IVR routing.

She said my application has been opened & is in processing - & it was received on Nov.21, 2014.

Expecting DD to be encashed shortly & hear about the PER.

NOC - 2281.

bharadwaj1883

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015 Schedule4 and 4a
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
Definitely its a good news...

Its not CAPPED.

regards,
B

silentriver said:
Folks,

Just called up CIC, an Indo-Canadian lady picked up finally at the Call center after all the IVR routing.

She said my application has been opened & is in processing - & it was received on Nov.21, 2014.

Expecting DD to be encashed shortly & hear about the PER.

NOC - 2281.