+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2281 + BSS in Economics

Redwan2k17

Feb 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have an ECA equivalent to Bachelors in Canada but I work as a System Administrator. Meaning my work experience is unrelated to my Education. Is there any PNP program I can apply? I thought of SINP but it's clearly written that Education and Work must be in the same field. Any information or suggestion will be helpful.

Looking forward to your replies.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes that's correct NOC should match both work as well as education

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SO PNP is out of the equation right? Does CCNA count? I secured this job by having CCNA. Any suggestions?
I don't think that will work out ....that is just a course not full time education or degree

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
hello everyone, first of all thanks for reading my question and apologies if this annoys you:

i didn’t had any formal education when i started my career back in 2010 as a network support technician. My NOC is 2281 - Network support technicians. I worked for 9 years and finally enrolled in a European university which accepted my Master degree admission on entry examination related to the program together with proven work experience. I finally got the Masters degree last year & ECA is also equivalent to Masters degree in Canada.

After working for almost 10 years now I want to apply for SINP program but am confused wether the work experience obtained prior to Master degree (9 years) will be counted ?

if anyone senior can please assist on this as it is giving me confusion.

Redwan2k17

Feb 6, 2017
hello everyone, first of all thanks for reading my question and apologies if this annoys you:

i didn’t had any formal education when i started my career back in 2010 as a network support technician. My NOC is 2281 - Network support technicians. I worked for 9 years and finally enrolled in a European university which accepted my Master degree admission on entry examination related to the program together with proven work experience. I finally got the Masters degree last year & ECA is also equivalent to Masters degree in Canada.

After working for almost 10 years now I want to apply for SINP program but am confused wether the work experience obtained prior to Master degree (9 years) will be counted ?

if anyone senior can please assist on this as it is giving me confusion.
I am not a senior or anything, but I have researched a lot and I think if your work experience and background is the same, it will be taken into account, it doesn't matter if you had work experience prior to obtaining masters. What is the program name of your masters?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I am not a senior or anything, but I have researched a lot and I think if your work experience and background is the same, it will be taken into account, it doesn't matter if you had work experience prior to obtaining masters. What is the program name of your masters?
Thanks alot for your reply dear.

Master of Science in Information Technology

Playstriker

Jan 11, 2021
Does education and Canadian experience should be in the same field for both pnp and Express entry, because of my some knowns people, there work experience and job profile not correlate with each other. but they have PR