+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2173 CAP FILLED !!!

Vignesh1985

Nov 10, 2014
Hi 2173 September Applicants,

My application was received on 4th September. Has anyone got a PER or NER who submitted in September? I did not get any response yet. I sent mail to 'CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry' this week.

Please respond if any September 2173 applicants have got any PER or NER..

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Sad to know this krishh. Did you get your package by courier or email communication or you wrote to cic? I am 15 aug applicant of 2173 so not sure if i'll be in the cap or not.

ram29

Nov 13, 2014
Any Info abt NOC 2173.. Sept 16 th DD applicant here..
When is the last date that CC or DD got charged for NOC 2173 ..
Is sept applicants are still in the game for 2173..
Any updates regarding 2173 will be helpfull..

Thanks,
Ram

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
I am a 8/22 2173 applicant and my address is in Vancouver but I have not received my package yet..

I WANT MY IELTS TRF AND WES BACK!

Newkid said:
Where u reside and did u got ur package back by post or u got response thru mail?

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
On the SS we can see 8/13 and 9/22 got returned due to CAP and I remember Kareem had his 8/19 app returned as well.

Minzi said:
@ naticom: How you got to know your app will be returned?

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
What is SS? Can you plz quote those messages where 13th aug applicant said this or share their id's.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Applications after 12 August, 2014 for NOC Code 2173 will refund to candidates mail address. So no more speculation just prepare yourself for express entry.

I an August 28 Applicant, I had got email from CIC regarding capp limit reached and application will be returned by regular postal service.

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 November 2014 as the cap of NOC 2173 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

leotocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
rhossain said:
Applications after 12 August, 2014 for NOC Code 2173 will refund to candidates mail address. So no more speculation just prepare yourself for express entry.

I an August 28 Applicant, I had got email from CIC regarding capp limit reached and application will be returned by regular postal service.

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 November 2014 as the cap of NOC 2173 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit

Hi rhossain,
Thanks for the info and many wishes for your future endeavor for Canada.

One question, on how did you figure out that post 12 Aug, NOC 2173 will be returned, as your app recvd date is 28-Aug. I read it somewhere that Aug 13, NOC 2173, also got charged, DD mode.

Kind Regards

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
please check following reply from naticom:-
'On the SS we can see 8/13 and 9/22 got returned due to CAP and I remember Kareem had his 8/19 app returned as well.'

They are concluding this from spreadsheet on forum so if someone can share id's of 13aug rejected or accepted applicants then it would be great. We can get it cross checked from those folks directly.

WishingCanada

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Minzi said:
please check following reply from naticom:-
'On the SS we can see 8/13 and 9/22 got returned due to CAP and I remember Kareem had his 8/19 app returned as well.'

They are concluding this from spreadsheet on forum so if someone can share id's of 13aug rejected or accepted applicants then it would be great. We can get it cross checked from those folks directly.
It is confirmed by Susuccess that her app will be returned. CIC emailed her for the rejection (cap filled). Me too, I am an Aug 13 applicant. It's hard to determine for now. Lets just wait for a few weeks more. God moves in mysterious ways. We might be still in cap. Lets hope and pray hard that CIC will give more considerations to us.

drr113

Jul 18, 2014
rhossain said:

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit

Hi rhossain,

How did u receive this mail from CIC did u mail them regarding your status? if so when did u mail them and in howmany days did u get the reply??
As i am Aug18th App NOC 2173 and have not received any mail of the same.

leotocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
drr113 said:
rhossain said:

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit

Hi rhossain,

How did u receive this mail from CIC did u mail them regarding your status? if so when did u mail them and in howmany days did u get the reply??
As i am Aug18th App NOC 2173 and have not received any mail of the same.
Hi drr113 ,
I am too from 2173, 18-Aug, DD mode. Please let me know, if you get to hear anything.
one request though...would you mind update your profile :) :), that helps people assess you right and respond you right...

Kind Regards