+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2173 CAP FILLED !!!

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
@WishingCanda, i just saw last post from Susuccess of 22 nov, she too just asking if anyone heard anything from cic so where you saw she mentioned her rejection.

bha2can

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
rhossain said:
Applications after 12 August, 2014 for NOC Code 2173 will refund to candidates mail address. So no more speculation just prepare yourself for express entry.

I an August 28 Applicant, I had got email from CIC regarding capp limit reached and application will be returned by regular postal service.

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 November 2014 as the cap of NOC 2173 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
What was the email address to request about App status?
August 22 2173 applicant

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
rhossain said:
Applications after 12 August, 2014 for NOC Code 2173 will refund to candidates mail address. So no more speculation just prepare yourself for express entry.

I an August 28 Applicant, I had got email from CIC regarding capp limit reached and application will be returned by regular postal service.

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 November 2014 as the cap of NOC 2173 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

How did you get this mail? I am Aug 13th Applicant for 2173 .. no reply from CIC ... Do they send such mails? or was it response to your mail? if so, when did you send your mail asking for status and in how many days did you get reply? Please answer .. it will help us to get some sleep .. since past 2 weeks I am waiting for CC charged message :( :( :(

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
AimCanada said:

Message from CIC:

Good Morning:

How did you get this mail? I am Aug 13th Applicant for 2173 .. no reply from CIC ... Do they send such mails? or was it response to your mail? if so, when did you send your mail asking for status and in how many days did you get reply? Please answer .. it will help us to get some sleep .. since past 2 weeks I am waiting for CC charged message Sad Sad Sad

XXXXXXXX
Client Service Unit
I had sent an email regarding my application status on October-02-2014 and CIC replied me on November 20,2014. I had emailed to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca