+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC-2171 job descriptin

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi Guys,

My noc is 2171. My consultant had suggested in march to go ahead with this job code. I am an ERP consultant and have created a reference letter according to this job code with the following responsibilties. Can some one pls confirm if its correct. I have mentioned the role as business analyst. Noc 2171. :

• Interact with Client to identify and document requirements to conduct business application study.

• Plan, design, develop and implement the business applications, providing advice on test strategies and security policies to be followed.

• Develop and implement the policies and procedures in the form of Test Plans throughout the application development life cycle. These Test plans are required to evaluate the performance to maximize the efficiency and quality of the application software.

• The test scenarios & Cases are developed, implemented and executed both from front end and back end to maximize efficiency of the product developed or fixed.

• Develop testing contingency plans and procedures with the objective of minimizing the security risks and threats to customer application and data.

• Coordinate with the development team to get the defects or bugs fixed, further re-test to maximize

• Prepare estimates, Test Case documents, Unit test plans & Results, maintain checklists for Bug Fixes and Enhancements for tracking quality of work.

• Assist in development of IT strategies and execution. Create and update training manuals and policies.

• Perform gap analysis between "as is" and "to be" scenarios, recommending improvements to IT reports, processes and service delivery.

• Defining scope and documentation of client’s requirements in order to design new information system business;

• Create Knowledge base including KB articles, Best practices, FAQ documents for internal teams and Client.

• Driving Problem/Change Management and performing root cause analysis of Major incidents.

• Analyze or resolve escalated problems. Audit application backup policies and environments to ensure integrity of backup and recovery activities.

• Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners.

and in the other company with teh same job code as

• Review and understand the business requirements document for various application enhancements and bug fixes.

• Design, develop and implement the business applications and further Policies and procedures in the form of Test Plans throughout the Application development life cycle.

• Work on Data loads as per the Business requirement.

• Upload the documents like KAD, Unit Test Plans and Test Results in third party tool(Change control) as part of the Quality Assurance Practices for further reviews and audit purposes.

• Involved in Unit and integration testing & troubleshooting the defects/bugs encountered during testing the application in various environments to maximize the effectiveness and overall quality of functionality to be delivered to client.

• Responsible for System configuration and data upload through online business application, SQRW and Excel to CI tools.

• Identify improvements in existing systems, associated processes, procedures and methods.

• Assist in development of IT strategies and execution. Create and update training manuals and policies.

• Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations.

• The test scenarios & Cases are developed, implemented and executed both from front end and back-end to maximize the efficiency and quality of the software application.

• Makes information available to users through reports, operating tools, and presentations in keeping with client’s evolving needs.

• Analyze or resolve escalated problems. Audit application backup policies and environments to ensure integrity of backup and recovery activities.

• Prepared Hand-over material and gave trainings to the new consortium

• Prepare monthly reports on service delivery statistics

• Responsible for daily calls with business to understand current issues and provide suggestions for solutions

It would be great if i can get go ahead from anyone since I am just about to submit my application in coming weeks.

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

My noc is 2171. My consultant had suggested in march to go ahead with this job code. I am an ERP consultant and have created a reference letter according to this job code with the following responsibilties. Can some one pls confirm if its correct. I have mentioned the role as business analyst. Noc 2171. :

• Interact with Client to identify and document requirements to conduct business application study.

• Plan, design, develop and implement the business applications, providing advice on test strategies and security policies to be followed.

• Develop and implement the policies and procedures in the form of Test Plans throughout the application development life cycle. These Test plans are required to evaluate the performance to maximize the efficiency and quality of the application software.

• The test scenarios & Cases are developed, implemented and executed both from front end and back end to maximize efficiency of the product developed or fixed.

• Develop testing contingency plans and procedures with the objective of minimizing the security risks and threats to customer application and data.

• Coordinate with the development team to get the defects or bugs fixed, further re-test to maximize

• Prepare estimates, Test Case documents, Unit test plans & Results, maintain checklists for Bug Fixes and Enhancements for tracking quality of work.

• Perform gap analysis between "as is" and "to be" scenarios, recommending improvements to IT reports, processes and service delivery.

• Defining scope and documentation of client’s requirements in order to design new information system business;

• Create Knowledge base including KB articles, Best practices, FAQ documents for internal teams and Client.

• Driving Problem/Change Management and performing root cause analysis of Major incidents.

• Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners.

and in the other company with teh same job code as

• Review and understand the business requirements document for various application enhancements and bug fixes.

• Design, develop and implement the business applications and further Policies and procedures in the form of Test Plans throughout the Application development life cycle.

• Work on Data loads as per the Business requirement.

• Upload the documents like KAD, Unit Test Plans and Test Results in third party tool(Change control) as part of the Quality Assurance Practices for further reviews and audit purposes.

• Involved in Unit and integration testing & troubleshooting the defects/bugs encountered during testing the application in various environments to maximize the effectiveness and overall quality of functionality to be delivered to client.

• Responsible for System configuration and data upload through online business application, SQRW and Excel to CI tools.

• Identify improvements in existing systems, associated processes, procedures and methods.

• Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations.

• The test scenarios & Cases are developed, implemented and executed both from front end and back-end to maximize the efficiency and quality of the software application.

• Makes information available to users through reports, operating tools, and presentations in keeping with client’s evolving needs.

• Prepared Hand-over material and gave trainings to the new consortium

• Prepare monthly reports on service delivery statistics

• Responsible for daily calls with business to understand current issues and provide suggestions for solutions

It would be great if i can get go ahead from anyone since I am just about to submit my application in coming weeks.
Hi,

Can you confirm if ylou went ahead with the same roles/responsibilities?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi,

Can you confirm if ylou went ahead with the same roles/responsibilities?
Hi I did go ahead with this one. But after submitting my application, I realised this is similar to testing...... but thankfully i get the PR at the end :)