+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2171 - IT business analyst - Request for inputs

DRM11

Jun 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and I am writing to seek inputs on my duties and whether the below mentioned job duties falls under NOC 2171 - Information systems business analyst or not.

Designation: Business analyst

Job duties:

· Experience with project operations in a cross-functional organization utilizing sophisticated quantitative analysis and Process Improvement methodologies for continuous improvement, optimization and to increase efficiency within processes.

· Act as a liaison between business and engineering team involving requirement gathering, converting those business requirements into engineering specifications.

· Spearheaded the creation of plan; developed the business logic into workable solution and finally implement the execution of the project.

· Ensured the program was being tracked/monitored to keep the program under control in terms of budget and time.

. Conducted statistical analysis and used XXXX tools to strategize and recommend the best option for the management

· Performed Risk & Issues tracking at each stage of the process phase and provided the root cause analysis

· Involved in creating project plans, timelines, and dependency trackers. Making sure the availability of various tech teams and ensure they know their task.

· Was responsible for UAT (User Acceptance Testing)

Really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks!