+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2141 but get reference letter with 2132 NOC is create problem???

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends,
I had contacted to my previous employers to provide reference letter and they also agree to provide on letterhead. They are also taking for format and job duties means they are willing to provide as requested. Here my concern is, my NOC is 2141 and if can get letter with 2132. Job duties then is it create any issue in future??

Is there CIC also cross check what letter provide my company??

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elaborate your question regarding different noc.

NOC 2141 - is the type who executes the new project or requirement in production (like the real set up in production and follow up of the production)
NOC 2132 - is the type who does the design and technical documentation setup (mainly preparing drawings or documentation or doing the analysis on the design change level).

So what were you in reality? - somebody who is launching production or following production or quality, or somebody who is more in the design phase and who is more tracking impact of possible changes on the design and functionality of the project)?

As for the cross check - yes it can happen and it does happen if they have doubt about anything in your reference letters.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rdmindia said:
Thanks, means I have to get 2141 NOC job duties only.
Either that or you need to get in agreement with your emplyer, that he will present your duties under the other one.

Dec 24, 2018
Elaborate your question regarding different noc.

NOC 2141 - is the type who executes the new project or requirement in production (like the real set up in production and follow up of the production)
NOC 2132 - is the type who does the design and technical documentation setup (mainly preparing drawings or documentation or doing the analysis on the design change level).

So what were you in reality? - somebody who is launching production or following production or quality, or somebody who is more in the design phase and who is more tracking impact of possible changes on the design and functionality of the project)?

As for the cross check - yes it can happen and it does happen if they have doubt about anything in your reference letters.
Hello,

Actually I have choosen NOC 2132, can I get any reference to create reference letter for this NOC ?

I would highly appreciate if I can get one.

Thank you..