+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC-2133, In which province PNP program started?

Vijay61179

Dec 22, 2020
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am 41 years old and NOC 2133. I want to apply through PNP. I have submitted my profile on CANADA Immigration site.
Can anyone suggest from where i have to start?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What Canada immigration site? Are you even eligible for Express Entry to apply to PNPs? You need ECAs and language tests. You need min 68 points. If eligible your CRS score will not be enough for an invitation due to your age.

Six selection factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry) - Canada.ca

You are limited with PNPs as you don't have a job offer and are in a licensed profession. You may need provincial licensing to even apply to PNPs.

How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works - Canada.ca

Vijay61179

Dec 22, 2020
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
What Canada immigration site? Are you even eligible for Express Entry to apply to PNPs? You need ECAs and language tests. You need min 68 points. If eligible your CRS score will not be enough for an invitation due to your age.

Six selection factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry) - Canada.ca

You are limited with PNPs as you don't have a job offer and are in a licensed profession. You may need provincial licensing to even apply to PNPs.

How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works - Canada.ca
I have done my ECA and IELTS with CBL-7. In which program i am eligible for Canada Immigration?