+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2133 Electrical engineer

Ali555

May 5, 2019
Hi i want to know which pnp is accepting my noc 2133?? My CRS 342

I have submitted eoi for several pnp programs including saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec and Prince Edward. But I think i am missing something because I am not getting ITA from any province. Can any expert help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
Hi i want to know which pnp is accepting my noc 2133?? My CRS 342

I have submitted eoi for several pnp programs including saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec and Prince Edward. But I think i am missing something because I am not getting ITA from any province. Can any expert help me with this?

Thanks in advance.
HI,

Have you received any ITA?
How are you progressing right now?

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
im waiting for my ECS and my crs is 367. i got a 6.5 in writing in ielts and that makes it less. otherwise i get a score of 427

Ali555

May 5, 2019
Than you should try again for ielts. Are you concerning with any consultant or doing by yourself?

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
How about you? We should try to get more ppl with 2133 here. Someone already in Canada will be a great source of info.

How about you, are you taking any Consultant’s help?

Reactions: Akhmed

Ali555

May 5, 2019
I asked because I am also doing by myself. And i am worried because i think i am missing something with pnp.. because i called some of the consultants they are saying that i have good chances to go canada with this score of 342 with pnp..

Ali555

May 5, 2019
What about you?? Do you have any idea about pnp?? Because consultants claiming that they know when pnp's are opening and they can apply on that pnp but i think that almost every pnp has eoi system we have to make account and Submit eoi that's it.. i dont know may be i am wrong

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
What about you?? Do you have any idea about pnp?? Because consultants claiming that they know when pnp's are opening and they can apply on that pnp but i think that almost every pnp has eoi system we have to make account and Submit eoi that's it.. i dont know may be i am wrong
im not sure about that, have to check. is there a watsapp group for 2133 so we can discuss..

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
I asked because I am also doing by myself. And i am worried because i think i am missing something with pnp.. because i called some of the consultants they are saying that i have good chances to go canada with this score of 342 with pnp..
Consultants will hype up, they want money.