+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2121 Biologist and others in 2012 - 2013.

undersea

Mar 30, 2012
Good Morning everbody.

I want to know if somebody have extra information about the new call for the next July 1st of 2012, somebody knows if this NOC is probable to again be asked, if somebady knows about the process or how many fast the quotas finish in this group (2121), you can tell me, please, I want to have all documents all ready to send it. thanks.
;D

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
undersea said:
Good Morning everbody.

I want to know if somebody have extra information about the new call for the next July 1st of 2012, somebody knows if this NOC is probable to again be asked, if somebady knows about the process or how many fast the quotas finish in this group (2121), you can tell me, please, I want to have all documents all ready to send it. thanks.
;D
Hello Good day

Nice to see this link. I am second timer for this category and waiting (expectedly) that 2121 stay this year also. No information yet as of now...26 june already gone by !
what you feel, have you already prepared docs ??

thanks

Donbube

May 12, 2012
Am interested in this noc too but my IELTS score was not so good. i got listening=5, reading=5.5, writing=6, speaking=8. overall band=6. can anyone tell if this is okay for noc 2121(Biologist and related scientists). i already hav 60 points without language. comment please

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
Donbube said:
Am interested in this noc too but my IELTS score was not so good. i got listening=5, reading=5.5, writing=6, speaking=8. overall band=6. can anyone tell if this is okay for noc 2121(Biologist and related scientists). i already hav 60 points without language. comment please
as of now everybody is shocked to see that they have suspended intake of new applications under any NOC. They have removed all NOC. Look a thier website...and instruction manual....am sorry to bring this bad news to you but i hope it is wrong or a mistake by them