+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 20012 Confusion

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi

I am a senior technical product manager in Toronto.
I also have a bachelor's degree in engineering and many years of business analyst and product manager experience.
I want to continue with 20012, but I do not supervise staff, I am more responsible for the digital projects, including the budget.
When I check only 4/6 of the duties match.

Do you think this is still ok? Thanks in advance.

This group performs some or all of the following duties: ---NOC 20012
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies (OK)
  • Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations (OK)
  • Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines (OK)
  • Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems (I don't supervise staff)
  • Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project (OK)
  • Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training. (I don't supervise staff)

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I am planning to take an immigration consultancy support for this issue.
Do you have any suggestions about the company for NOC support?

Reactions: aneelkanth

classico33

Jul 4, 2023
Hey, wishing you the best of luck with your PR!
I’m in the same spot as you and wanted to follow up here.

What NOC did you end up going with and did your application get accepted?

We should get connected. I am looking into consultancy support as well.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi,
I tried to handle this with Kubeir via their website, but they refunded and told me they no longer give a NOC service.
You can write me privately, and we can connect.
Best

Reactions: classico33