+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc 1311 or 1431, seniors please help

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hello,

My position title is Finance Administrator. These are the duties listed in my letter of offer. Can you please tell me if its noc 1311 (noc B) or 1431 (Noc C). My salary is 57k annually, if it matters at all.

• Verifies and processes financial transactions related to one of the following: accounts payable, accountsreceivable, business travel claims and revenue in Departmental systems (financial and businesssystems). Also makes recommendations regarding legacy systems by identifying recurring issues and presenting them to management.

• Monitors, reports and reconciles financial information and transactions; investigates, researches and resolves anomalies and inconsistencies in transactions and advises Clients on corrective actions; tracks and reports changes to financial data, and notifies Clients and manager of possible impacts to forecasts, commitments and other financial information.

• Reviews and audits financial transactions for accuracy; verifies coding and authorities and compliance to departmental and central agencies policies, directives, guidelines and procedures; determines courses of action, including the adaptation and interpretation of policies and procedures to meet client requirements.
  • Prepares required documentation and information for pre and post-payment audits.
  • Responds to enquiries and provides advice, guidance, interpretations and recommendations to Clients on accounting operations processes, procedures and guidelines;. identifies problems/issues and provides recommendations and options to Clients to address and resolve issues and concerns.

• Uses financial and business systems, applications, and databases; conducts research and analysis of projects and initiatives and provides input into system enhancements. Makes technical systemsrecommendations to provide client’s solutions.

• Processes system functionalities such as access, profiles and master data; provides input in the preparation of instructions and procedures related to accounting operations processes.

• Prepares reports and statistical documents for Clients and management.

• Participates in special projects related to administrative and financial services

Last edited: