viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
With 2 years work experience after my graduation points comes down to 438
Whereas for the work experience from early 2015 till now the points shoot up to 462
with 438 you may or may not get your ITA soon, with 462 you're almost assured an ITA in the next draw.

now how you wanna proceed is your call. As we talked about earlier, whether or not your experience before you were actually qualified to work in that field is considered is under the discretion of the visa officer. However, you could maybe ask the more senior members here for their opinion too and proceed accordingly.

I've heard of instances where the work during study has and hasn't been accepted and no one can predict how it may workout in your case but its still worth a shot at the end of it IMO.

@hope2018 @hamgha - could you please clarify ?

Last edited:

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
with 438 you may or may not get your ITA soon, with 462 you're almost assured an ITA in the next draw.

now how you wanna proceed is your call. As we talked about earlier, whether or not your experience before you were actually qualified to work in that field is under the discretion of the visa officer. However, you could maybe ask the more senior members here for their opinion too and proceed accordingly.

I've heard of instances where the work during study has and hasn't been accepted and no one can predict how it may workout in your case but its still worth a shot at the end of it IMO.
Thanks a lot for your help. I will wait for other members to comment on this particular case.
If you know any senior member here, I request you kindly ask them please as i am new to the forum and i Don't know where and whom do i approach

hasan999

Jul 23, 2016
Hi guys,
Im confused between two NOCs , and ive been at it for the past 1 month and cant decide. I've worked for 1 full year fulltime (paid) as a finance assistant at an international organization. It wasnt part of any requirement of my degree to graduate or anything like that. The organization is an international non-profit research org that provides grants to public/private sector all over the world.

My job duties were (copied word to word from the reference letter):
.1. Basic bookkeeping
2. Data entry and extraction of financial reports from quickbooks
3. Bank and grants reconciliation
4. Critical review of subgrant financial reports.

Im confused between NOC code 1311 (Accounting technicians & bookkeepers) AND NOC code 1431 (Accounting & related clerks).

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for your help. I will wait for other members to comment on this particular case.
If you know any senior member here, I request you kindly ask them please as i am new to the forum and i Don't know where and whom do i approach

now how you wanna proceed is your call. As we talked about earlier, whether or not your experience before you were actually qualified to work in that field is considered is under the discretion of the visa officer. However, you could maybe ask the more senior members here for their opinion too and proceed accordingly.

@hope2018 @hamgha - could you please clarify ?
Hi, what about adding the time since he started the work, that would fill up the number of years of experience??

I have the same case and I am confused, what to do?
Employment Apr 2015
Degre- Sep 2016

junaidgulf

Jan 10, 2018
I
Hey guys

I need your help here as i am confused

My Noc is 1311

Employment requirements for my code is

Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
or
Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
or
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.

My question is that my bachelor of Commerce degree is from distance education 2013-2016, can i claim full time work experience for this?
I completed my secondary school in 2007 , is it when i was qualified for my noc or was it in 2016

I am not able to understand the minimim qualification requirement for my noc code.
I m bachelor's of commerce 2 year. Can I apply 1311 N

Ravi.P

Apr 19, 2019
I was working with Oracle Processing Services Limited for the period of two years as Associate Consultant. I am confused regarding the NOC code to be selected while creating my express entry profile.
Below listed are the various duties performed by me during period of engagement. Kindly guide under which NOC code does these duties classify.
1. To collect and analyse data recieved from the Custodian banks as SWIFT messages in order to reconcile the same with Fund manager’s data for Delaware and EMEA regions.
2. Publishing the cash balances of the reconciled accounts for perusal by portfolio managers the following day.
3. Research and resolve various breaks that we come across. This includes the analysing buy and sell trades, Fx trades and identifying discrepancies due to corporate actions such as dividend and interest payments.
4. Manage daily deliverables for EMEA and generate report at the end of the day indicating funds reconciled alongwith exceptions.
5. Researching for Overdraft scenarios in the Equity and Fixed income funds
6. Uploading of various Bank Statements for those custodians whose MT 950 Swift messages do not flow into the system and reconciling the same.
7. Reviewing activities performed by team members and ensuring the output production meets quality standards.

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hey can you update your case outcome ? I am in same boat