+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1311 for AINP

Rupinder3

Jan 24, 2020
Did for my highest degree and spouse highest degree only which is Msc ( didn't include bachelors) because am not claiming points for 2 or more degree, claiming point for only masters
My highest one is m.com so I have only that evaluation report

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Is there any chance in newbrunswick or novascotia pnp?
only considering Alberta, Nova scotia because they select directly from pool and are really fast in issuing nomination from what I have observed. then SINP OID and NFL. those are the four provinces we will highlight, no need selecting all when majority require job offer and as outland, is hard to get job offer.

Rupinder3

Jan 24, 2020
only considering Alberta, Nova scotia because they select directly from pool and are really fast in issuing nomination from what I have observed. then SINP OID and NFL. those are the four provinces we will highlight, no need selecting all when majority require job offer and as outland, is hard to get job offer.
Can we get novascotia EOI for noc 1311 without a job offer?

Feb 16, 2020
Hello all,
I think due to corona virus process is slower.
I have submitted EOI at SINP . I have 65 points with noc 1311, but as I am observing this noc is not included since last 3 draws. What does that mean ? Can it mean they want lower score in that noc?

Trudeau123

Apr 8, 2020
NOC 1311 was on fire last year and is classified under medium demand still. hopefully it will be same like last year. fingers crossed. My wife will be principal applicant with NOC 1311,Msc, family in Alberta(sister) as mine NOC 2131 was rarely picked. just waiting for her WES and IELTS on march 7. hopefully we will all be lucky to get NOI this year.
Hi, any luck with noc 1311? I just created my EE profile and I have a sibling in Alberta too.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi, any luck with noc 1311? I just created my EE profile and I have a sibling in Alberta too.
No, am the only with profile. my wife had LSRW 8,7,5.5,7. so it made her ineligible, but due to IELTS suspension, we haven't been able to register for another IELTS. But my profile with NOC 2131 has not been Issued any NOI yet

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Anyone applied with NOC 1311 and have any progress please let me know. What are the chances of married person without adding wife for PR application. I mean family info will be provided but not bringing to Canada on PR as score drops adding her. Please share your thoughts and experience.