Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There ,

i would like to take advice from learned members of this group regarding my situation.

I started my Canada immigration process way back in 2014-15 before the start of express entry stream. wasted lot of time in getting the ECA because my university took 3 @#$%^ months to send the transcript to WES. So i sent all duly filled form but by that time the quotas got filled and my application was returned.

Then EE was introduced and i applied with 350+ points but then it was of no use since the ITA were being issued for 420+ points and now in 2018 my CRS is only 327 and with this score there is no scope for getting the ITA.

So now i am exploring the PNP option , have been to various websites states and came to know that i dont have many options . Some states opens application and closes so fast that you dont get time to file the application.

i would like to ask the members if i have any chance for any PNP or if i am missing any PNP stream as i see different states have different options withing the PNP stream.

personally i prefer Alberta, Ontario and BC but i am open to explore other states as well.

i am also applying for various openings which are coming through job bank and it seems the employers prefer local candidates more .

i am 36 now and and by NOV i will lose more points because of age.

thanks
Ahmad