+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc 1215 job description

unimke

Aug 14, 2017
hi,

Please can anyone help me with a proper wording on how to prepare a reference letter to match the Noc code 1215, thanks.

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi,

Are you in EE pool or already have all to go ??

Hi,

Could you help with my NOC? I am desperate. I want to make sure before I move forward this time.

I am going to apply for my PR the second time as the first got rejected due to NOC mismatch.
I would really like your help to confirm my NOC this time before I proceed.

The first time I applied with NOC - 0601 Corporate sales managers
Title - "Sales Administrator"

Roles and Responsibilities:
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing cross functional teams.
• Establishing relationships with customers, planning and developing sales concepts and solutions, and handling issues related to direct sales.
• Managing multiple projects from sales orders to production and delivery to the customers.
• Monitor market changes and create weekly reports for higher management.
• Oversee sales orders, shipment details and schedules using Dynamics NAV to make sure the whole process is executed as per requirements.
• Monitoring productions to identify areas of improvement, meeting targeted quantities and their deadlines.

I realize now that I did not do a good job on the R&R. Hence, I want to make sure I am doing it right this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am planning to apply with NOC - 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations

Title: Coordinator

-Supervise and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Production, Logistics and Administration.
-Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock, production plans and order confirmation.
- Coordinate with customer and packaging teams to ensure all the logos and design adhere to Canadian regulations.
-Review shipping documentation, such as Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Packing Lists, Canada Customs and Certificate of Origin.
-Make arrangements with customs brokers to ensure that the goods and documents comply with customs regulations.
-Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
-Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.
-Maintain and improve the overall work process in terms of communication, accuracy and time management.

The first time I applied I did a bit of sales but now I am not doing any sales. Its mostly Logistics and coordination.

Please help me. Does my R&R match with the NOC? Can I proceed with this?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi,

Could you help with my NOC? I am desperate. I want to make sure before I move forward this time.

I am going to apply for my PR the second time as the first got rejected due to NOC mismatch.

• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing cross functional teams.
• Establishing relationships with customers, planning and developing sales concepts and solutions, and handling issues related to direct sales.
• Managing multiple projects from sales orders to production and delivery to the customers.
• Oversee sales orders, shipment details and schedules using Dynamics NAV to make sure the whole process is executed as per requirements.
• Monitoring productions to identify areas of improvement, meeting targeted quantities and their deadlines.

I realize now that I did not do a good job on the R&R. Hence, I want to make sure I am doing it right this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am planning to apply with NOC - 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations

-Supervise and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Production, Logistics and Administration.
-Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock, production plans and order confirmation.
- Coordinate with customer and packaging teams to ensure all the logos and design adhere to Canadian regulations.
-Review shipping documentation, such as Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Packing Lists, Canada Customs and Certificate of Origin.
-Make arrangements with customs brokers to ensure that the goods and documents comply with customs regulations.
-Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
-Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.
-Maintain and improve the overall work process in terms of communication, accuracy and time management.

The first time I applied I did a bit of sales but now I am not doing any sales. Its mostly Logistics and coordination.

Seems ok, but it would be great to check with a IRCC rep or Agent, they would be able to verify

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

Hello,

Did you get approved for PR with above job title and description? I am also planning to start under the NOC 1215.

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi, Yes I got my PR approved with this NOC.
Please see this link. It is another thread I posted were I got lots of help.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/noc-code-help.655111/#post-8279238
Hello,
Thank you for your response. Congratulations for the PR . I read all the comments in the link you shared. But my concern is I am not going to work in a warehouse. I will work with a truck company as a dispatch supervisor. I will be responsible from all maintenance, schedules of drivers, finding proper load, I have to solve If any problem Occurs during the trip. Etc. I am wondering if anyone here to get approved as a dispatch supervisor or coordinator under the NOC 1215..I am not even sure that my job description is involved dispatch supervisor? I am so confused..

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for your response. Congratulations for the PR . I read all the comments in the link you shared. But my concern is I am not going to work in a warehouse. I will work with a truck company as a dispatch supervisor. I will be responsible from all maintenance, schedules of drivers, finding proper load, I have to solve If any problem Occurs during the trip. Etc. I am wondering if anyone here to get approved as a dispatch supervisor or coordinator under the NOC 1215..I am not even sure that my job description is involved dispatch supervisor? I am so confused..
Hi, Your job title doesn't matter. You can put the designation of your job. Every company has its own titles. You need to focus on the job duties. Word your duties to match the description on the NOC. Supervisor or Coordinator is almost the same. Basically you are managing each task and overseeing them. You just need 4 to 5 points. Make sure your job duties match atleast 80% of what is given under this NOC's description.

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi, Your job title doesn't matter. You can put the designation of your job. Every company has its own titles. You need to focus on the job duties. Word your duties to match the description on the NOC. Supervisor or Coordinator is almost the same. Basically you are managing each task and overseeing them. You just need 4 to 5 points. Make sure your job duties match atleast 80% of what is given under this NOC's description.
Hello,
Thank you I will focus on the job description. I will check it again one by one.