+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1215 for CEC application

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
Yes.. My first attempt I put the wrong code.. I didnt do much research. It was a different NOC. The letter matched only little bit with the code...This second attempt I chose 1215 and made the reference letter a whole lot better.. I hope it works this time.
Ohh i see now. I thought you were refuse the noc 1215 with your ref letter... I have almost same kind of ref letter than the one you posted. I hope it works..our duties looks very similar.. am not 'supervisor' as title but doing the duties listed.
Keep us posted please

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ohh i see now. I thought you were refuse the noc 1215 with your ref letter... I have almost same kind of ref letter than the one you posted. I hope it works..our duties looks very similar.. am not 'supervisor' as title but doing the duties listed.
Keep us posted please
Sure I will. Once I get some kind of news I will update here. All the best to you as well.

Poopdidoo

Apr 29, 2019
Just recently received my COPR with 1215 noc, was a little scared it would not be accepted, my letter was short but concise with all the relevant info.

MagicTocino

May 4, 2020
I got my CoPR first week on June...
Congratulations! Did you mention in your reference letter any duty related to supervising for NOC 1215? My job duties fall almost in this NOC but I do not supervise.... maybe I do have to be in charge of supervising interns and give them some training but this duty is shared between my boss and me. Can this duty be included so I can be under NOC 1215?

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Congratulations! Did you mention in your reference letter any duty related to supervising for NOC 1215? My job duties fall almost in this NOC but I do not supervise.... maybe I do have to be in charge of supervising interns and give them some training but this duty is shared between my boss and me. Can this duty be included so I can be under NOC 1215?
Hello,

Please see this link. It is another thread I posted were I got lots of help.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/noc-code-help.655111/#post-8279238

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
did you get any reply from IRCC, i am also applying for 1215, my title is Dispatch Supervisor.
Hello,

Did you applied for NOC 1215 as a dispatch Supervisor? I am planing to work in a truck company but I will be the only dispatcher after the owner but I can persuade the owner to write Dispatch Supervisor or head of dispatch as a title. Are you working in a truck company?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Did you applied for NOC 1215 as a dispatch Supervisor? I am planing to work in a truck company but I will be the only dispatcher after the owner but I can persuade the owner to write Dispatch Supervisor or head of dispatch as a title. Are you working in a truck company?
They do examine the size of the company so if they suspect you are the only dispatcher they will contact the company.