+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1215 for CEC application

canadaimm1015

May 1, 2019
Hello,

Please see below my title and duties provided by my employer:

PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS WORKS FOR NOC 1215 category?- i am confused about the title and description

Logistics Co-ordinator – Customer Care (NOC Code: - 1215)

Responsibilities:
· Train new employees on work policies and standard operating procedures relating to logistics planning for Walmart
· Audit job duties to avoid misstep in procedures and support Team Leader when necessary
· Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of current clients.
· Plan, analyse and Optimize the freight loads to release orders either as Full Truckload (FTL) or Less Than Truckload (LTL) to meet customer requirements with most cost efficient solution
· Co-ordinate and track the shipping and receiving of orders to ensure execution excellence
· Review the orders released via EDI from Database team & assign carriers as per district.
· Assign shipping dates to orders per transit time and transportation factors for all Canadian domestic locations
· Review scheduled transportation cost and routes
· Review the production schedule of the inventory not available and coordinate with replenishment team and customer
· Assess, manage and mitigate the delivery issues when identified.
· Requisition and order office supplies and materials when needed.
· Provide solutions to improve operational and processing efficiency in work flow.
· Prepare and submit progress, short-ship & load tracking reports and co-ordinate with replenishment team and customer
· Act as liaison between Clients, Customers, Warehouse and Distribution Centres to ensure smooth process and provide support and guidance as needed.

CIC link:- http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=1215&ver=16

Last edited:

Anish171

Jun 7, 2019
Hello,

PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS WORKS FOR NOC 1215 category?- i am confused about the title and description

Responsibilities:
· Train new employees on work policies and standard operating procedures relating to logistics planning for Walmart
· Audit job duties to avoid misstep in procedures and support Team Leader when necessary
· Plan, analyse and Optimize the freight loads to release orders either as Full Truckload (FTL) or Less Than Truckload (LTL) to meet customer requirements with most cost efficient solution
· Co-ordinate and track the shipping and receiving of orders to ensure execution excellence
· Review the orders released via EDI from Database team & assign carriers as per district.
· Assign shipping dates to orders per transit time and transportation factors for all Canadian domestic locations
· Review the production schedule of the inventory not available and coordinate with replenishment team and customer
· Provide solutions to improve operational and processing efficiency in work flow.
· Prepare and submit progress, short-ship & load tracking reports and co-ordinate with replenishment team and customer
· Act as liaison between Clients, Customers, Warehouse and Distribution Centres to ensure smooth process and provide support and guidance as needed.

CIC link:- http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=1215&ver=16
Did get response regarding this NOC 1215?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Gr
Hello,

Responsibilities:

Get it verified with an agent in canada mate, thats good for you

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
Not yet.. My application is still under process.. My timeline end date is May 12..
Cross fingers and hope it work out this time.. i have same noc and will submit my application next week and a bit concern of the what if they dont accept this noc.. the refusual you got was for that same noc1215 or you picked a wrong one at first?? I Canread the other thread but can you do me a little recap?

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Cross fingers and hope it work out this time.. i have same noc and will submit my application next week and a bit concern of the what if they dont accept this noc.. the refusual you got was for that same noc1215 or you picked a wrong one at first?? I Canread the other thread but can you do me a little recap?
Yes.. My first attempt I put the wrong code.. I didnt do much research. It was a different NOC. The letter matched only little bit with the code...This second attempt I chose 1215 and made the reference letter a whole lot better.. I hope it works this time.