+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1212 Job Duties

amrinder0013

Feb 10, 2019
Hello,
My employer is mentioning following reference letter duties which I do on my job. Kindly share your views that whether its fine for NOC 1212?
- Supervise effective working of Revenue Personnel and clerks . Also ensure compliance to all company commercial circulars.

- Settle problems related with procedural part of SAP computer Billing System for effective working.

- Verifying and Submission of Accounting Records and Revenue Reports in accordance with Electricity Act, 2003 and Companies Act, 2013.

- Inspect and confirm accuracy of Spot billing and BPM machine Contractor’s work and ensure their regular payments of bills in accordance with services provided .

- Supervision of collection (cash and cheque) and liaison with bank in relation to financial matters.

- Review the daily, weekly and monthly financial reports generated by billing clerks and submit to higher authorities.

- Monitoring Consumer’s revenue accounts and Ensuring timely Invoice generation and payment receipts.

- Assist immediate officers to recruit data entry and bookkeeping personnel according to requirement and ongoing contracts with INTELNET and SERCO.

- Train new bookkeepers about their responsibilities and enhance knowledge to operate systems (SAP, CRM) effectively.

- Represents X Y Z in various litigation matters at Session Court, High Court and Supreme Court.

- Assist in Financial Audits and Implementation of audit recommendations on regular basis. Also deals with Division, Circle and Zone level informations.

- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement and Monitoring of cheque clearance/dishonor on monthly basis.

- Managing consumer dealing and their grievances.