Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
03-12-2014 (SLU on 06-08-2015)
Dear seniors please help me. Today I have received an email from SVO which is as follows:

Date:
To
Subject: Canada Immigration FSW
Date: March 9, 2015
Application:

Dear Applicant,

I have assessed your application and there is insufficient evidence to show that you meet the minimal requirements as per subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Subsection 75(2) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers.

If you have any additional information to add to your application you should forward this to our office within thirty (30) days of the date of this email and send it to our office by email, fax, or mail, using the address in the signature block below.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Along with application I sent experience certificate where my job descriptions was stated and my job duties are more than 70% matched with that of NOC 1212.Now I am confused, what additional information should I send to satisfy them? Please advise me.

rahulsepco

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
very soon this year
really bad news
you should send the additional reference letter where you mention your current duties and get
signed by your boss or reporting manager... in which company u working and at what designation

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
PER Received -2nd March 2015

Application received at CIC 11th Dec 2014

NOC 1212

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Congratulations!

Ebube said:

NOC 1212

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Rumon2015 said:
Dear seniors please help me. Today I have received an email from SVO which is as follows:

Date:
To
Application:

Dear Applicant,

I have assessed your application and there is insufficient evidence to show that you meet the minimal requirements as per subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Subsection 75(2) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers.

If you have any additional information to add to your application you should forward this to our office within thirty (30) days of the date of this email and send it to our office by email, fax, or mail, using the address in the signature block below.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Along with application I sent experience certificate where my job descriptions was stated and my job duties are more than 70% matched with that of NOC 1212.Now I am confused, what additional information should I send to satisfy them? Please advise me.
Sorry to hear that. No need to act on your own. Meet a good lawyer and act as he says.

Or if you are sure about duties then you can ask them to give you a interview atleast so that everything can be explained in interview one on one. But do consult a lawyer atleast.

Rumon2015

Jan 29, 2015
Comilla,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
09-03-2015
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Goku said:
Sorry to hear that. No need to act on your own. Meet a good lawyer and act as he says.

Or if you are sure about duties then you can ask them to give you a interview atleast so that everything can be explained in interview one on one. But do consult a lawyer atleast.

Thank U brother

Brad DC

Jan 13, 2015
Seniors please assist with your advice!!!!!

NOC - 1212, CIC app received date - Dec18, Payment mode - DD

I checked with my bank and as off Mar 3rd my DD has still not been en-cashed. I called CIC yesterday and the agent asked me only for my full name and date of birth. After checking he told me that he is not able to locate my details in the system. What does this mean?????? Is my package not yet opened itself????? DHL has confirmed the delivery so I hope CIC has not lost or forgotten my application.

Anyone else has a similar experience or know of someone who has encountered the same??? I remember seeing a post from a UK applicant who also applied on the same NOC and app reached CIC on Dec18 and his DD en-cashed on Feb20. Any advise appreciated (just to keep me from going nuts) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :-X :-X

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
I just received a mail from CIC and they informed me that my file has been transferred to Colombo office...
I am 2 dec applicant and receive per on 18 feb...
please advise when will i receive AOR or i will receive MR mail directly...
Also there is special thread for those whose fill transferred to colombo visa office... can anybody share link to that thread

Rumon2015

Jan 29, 2015
Comilla,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
09-03-2015
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Rumon2015 said:

Date:
To
Application:

Dear Applicant,

Is anybody kindly send to my inbox a demo of job description of NOC 1212 which has been accepted by VO without any objection.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Ebube hello. good to see my sister here. i applied on 23rd dec yet to receive PER but cc charged 19th feb.
Ebube said:

NOC 1212

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
canadamyplace said:
Ebube hello. good to see my sister here. i applied on 23rd dec yet to receive PER but cc charged 19th feb.
Hi Canadamyplace, yours is on the way!

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
My PER just strolled in today. i applied on 23rd december 2014, cc charged on 19th february and NOC 1212

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
canadamyplace said:
My PER just strolled in today. i applied on 23rd december 2014, cc charged on 19th february and NOC 1212
Congrates ..

Regards

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Completed medical exam and paid RPRF fees. Now waiting for FBI to give their blessings on the PCC so that I can proceed :'(