NOC 1123

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello all NOC 1123, just wanted to make sure that these duties are ok and related to NOC, I'm a bit worried. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

• Assist with the planning and execution of annual client conferences - live and virtual - held for current and prospective clients to make sure that all aspects of products/services are communicated effectively in an accurate manner.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Assist in designing of ads, brochures and newsletters.
• Measure and asses customer satisfaction
• Advise clients on sales promotion strategies

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
out of your duties atleast 70% should match you can check it yourself

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=1123&val65=*

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ramii said:
Hello all NOC 1123, just wanted to make sure that these duties are ok and related to NOC, I'm a bit worried. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

• Assist with the planning and execution of annual client conferences - live and virtual - held for current and prospective clients to make sure that all aspects of products/services are communicated effectively in an accurate manner.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Assist in designing of ads, brochures and newsletters.
• Measure and asses customer satisfaction
• Advise clients on sales promotion strategies
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Thank you guys for the reply, but I submitted my documents a while back and I wanted to make sure that these are fine. Thank you :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ramii said:
Thank you guys for the reply, but I submitted my documents a while back and I wanted to make sure that these are fine. Thank you :)
On the face of it, it looks fine (1123).

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Thank you dear all the best to everyone here :)