+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1123 help!!

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
Hi all!

I have a question about NOC1123. I know I have to fit the majority of duties there but it just seems like such a wide and varied category. Advertising, Marketing and PR! I'm copying my duties and roles in my reference letter, if anyone could let me know if this would fit noc 1123 that would be fab! I'm sure it does just need a second opinion :) My job title if Affiliate Account Manager

Customer Service
Deliver amazing communication with your clients, via email, calls and meetings
Action client requests in a timely manner and keep them apprised of progress
Work with clients to produce achievable objectives and deliverable timescales
Deliver a genuinely amazing service to every single client in your portfolio and build strong
working relationships that stand the test of time

Account Maintenance
Ensure your accounts are always configured correctly, ensuring you understand each and every setting
Pay particular attention to:
- Ensuring commissions are always working correctly and carry out thorough testing - Banners and other creatives are always up to date and uploaded into the platform
- Regularly check payments to ensure there are no anomalies or irregularities

Publisher Development
Build mutually beneficial partnerships with publishers, promoting your own personal profile and willingness to work with publishers
Find and recruit new publishers to client accounts
Develop current publishers by working closely with all parties to identify new ways of working
Regularly audit active publishers to ensure all materials being promoted are up to date and
effective

Strategic Planning
Create seasonal plans that leverage multiple publishers and internal marketing teams, producing cross-channel campaigns
For larger, enterprise-level clients, work on bespoke campaigns designer to boost their brand or deliver on a specific business objective

Any help would be amazing!