5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
zzarkhan said:
NOC 1111

Application received 13 November by CIC

I received an email today from CIC requesting for my PO Box number. The email also has a UCI number however no CC charged.

What does that mean, is my application being processed or returned?
Boss,

A friend of mine has reported that he received a mail frm CIC that his app is returned due to cap full. He is NOC 1111 and 17 oct applicant. He received mail 2 days back.

So i suggest you to call CIC and ask for the status of ur app.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
k.miteshshah said:
Boss,

A friend of mine has reported that he received a mail frm CIC that his app is returned due to cap full. He is NOC 1111 and 17 oct applicant. He received mail 2 days back.

thank you for the update, will call as well. I have been trying but no luck. If anyone has a number to try, please share

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
zzarkhan said:
thank you for the update, will call as well. I have been trying but no luck. If anyone has a number to try, please share
+16139444000

Than ext is 1,1,1,1,1,3,1.

Plz update me after u hav words wid CIC.

ravenbc

Feb 17, 2015
k.miteshshah said:
Boss,

If you friend is 17 Oct applicant and it's true that October 8 applicants were the last one who were charged and that's it.. :(

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
10 minutes ago recieved an email from CIC ...... NOC 1123, Application recieved date 29 October

ОтCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Кому:'L A'

RE: FSW-2014 application status request
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 13, 2015 as the cap of NOC 1123 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
KC

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Express Entry starts in January 2015. If applicable please visit the following website for important information regarding the new program:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

L'Entrée express commence en janvier 2015. En savoir plus, veuillez consulter le site web suivant afin d'obtenir des renseignements importants concernant le nouveau programme.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/immigrer/express/entree-express.asp

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Les messages de CIC vous seront envoyés à partir d'adresses de courriel se terminant par « @ cic.gc.ca » ou « @ international.gc.ca ». Veuillez ajouter ces adresses à la liste des « expéditeurs approuvés » de votre logiciel de courriel et vérifier votre dossier de courrier indésirable (« pourriels ») au cas où des courriels importants seraient filtrés automatiquement.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
NOC 1111
November 13 applicant
no cc charge yet
------

Hi friends,

I got my GCMS notes already. There's no update on my second application (November 13, 2014). The only detail it has is my first application in May 2014.

I'm really confused on different feedbacks we get from other members. Some people say it is already CAP-filled while some people say they haven't got any information after calling the agent.

Just sharing!

frmamun

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Uttara Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO>>Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-12-2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
Insha Allah April first week 2016
Liliiiiii said:
10 minutes ago recieved an email from CIC ...... NOC 1123, Application recieved date 29 October

ОтCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Кому:'L A'

RE: FSW-2014 application status request
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 13, 2015 as the cap of NOC 1123 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
KC

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Express Entry starts in January 2015. If applicable please visit the following website for important information regarding the new program:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

L'Entrée express commence en janvier 2015. En savoir plus, veuillez consulter le site web suivant afin d'obtenir des renseignements importants concernant le nouveau programme.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/immigrer/express/entree-express.asp

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Les messages de CIC vous seront envoyés à partir d'adresses de courriel se terminant par « @ cic.gc.ca » ou « @ international.gc.ca ». Veuillez ajouter ces adresses à la liste des « expéditeurs approuvés » de votre logiciel de courriel et vérifier votre dossier de courrier indésirable (« pourriels ») au cas où des courriels importants seraient filtrés automatiquement.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas
Heart broken news for my friend

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi Everyone,

Please note that, the following is the status of the NOC's which were fast moving (as per last cap update of 19th,Dec):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) 1123 - Last Charge was on 20th,Oct - Last cap update count 822

(2) 1111 - Last Charge was on 8th,Oct - Last cap update count 931

(3) 2132 - Last Charge was on 2nd,Oct - Last cap update count 907

(4) 4011 - Last Charge was on 16th,Oct - Last cap update count 813
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No news of charging there after... any comments / views on the future charging possibilities of these NOC's...

If any one getting charged please update here... this will help many of us... who are awaiting for their CC/DD charge...

Thanks

NOC 1123 and NOC 1111 unfortunately has capped....applicants under this two NOC's should make haste and explore the Express Entry.Best of Luck guys

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
k.miteshshah said:
Boss,

Me also received email on monday from CIC to provide P.O box and it has UCI but no cc charged, no update on application status.....called to CIC they replied you will be notified within a week.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
mwa said:
Me also received email on monday from CIC to provide P.O box and it has UCI but no cc charged, no update on application status.....called to CIC they replied you will be notified within a week.
have you received any updates? plz share the news with us
Last time I called CIC was on Friday and they keep on saying no info for your data on our system :mad:

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1123 guys... Called CIC just now...
Agent: Your application has been returned on 23rd of February. :(

Sun-Canada

Feb 28, 2015
Guys

App rec Date : 15th Oct
NOC : 1111
DD NOT CHARGED

No updates...
As per the agent's logic, the NOC 1111 is full, but from one of my frnds got to knw that unless I dont get any reply from CIC its not the end..