+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC-1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting

riaza471

Dec 26, 2018
Hi all,

I work at an Entrepreneurship Center and my duties are to provide consultation, training, mentoring and supervising entrepreneurs/university students to set up their businesses.
Teaching them necessary tools and strategies to go all the way from idea to business formation stage.

Based on this experience i had selected NOC-1122 (Professional occupations in business management consulting) while submitting my application.

Just want to get your opinion ifIi have selected the right NOC for me based on my experience. What do you think?

Any tips for creating the proof of work experience would be most welcome.

cata253

Sep 25, 2017
Hi all,

I work at an Entrepreneurship Center and my duties are to provide consultation, training, mentoring and supervising entrepreneurs/university students to set up their businesses.
Teaching them necessary tools and strategies to go all the way from idea to business formation stage.

Based on this experience i had selected NOC-1122 (Professional occupations in business management consulting) while submitting my application.

Just want to get your opinion ifIi have selected the right NOC for me based on my experience. What do you think?

Any tips for creating the proof of work experience would be most welcome.
Hi, I just wanted to ask you about your experience as I am on a similar situation... you select this NOC code and