+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1122 PNP APPLICATIONS

GNP

Mar 2, 2017
Hi Tmailgold. Did you get any answer to your query of which PNP to be applied for 1122 NOC? I too have the same NOC and entered in EE pool about a month back.

May 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

Even I have the same NOC and on the verge of deciding which province to apply to. Can anyone of your please help. Thanks in advance.

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, am working in cash management Department, am having a Bachelor degree in a faculty: Ecomonics and Administrative sciences- Banking and Finance, am working in Supervisory level,

My duties are:
Handle and makes decision regarding operational issues to ensure compliance with local process.

Ensure delivery standards are as per SLA in force with other departments.

Managing and controlling operational activities, to ensure the delivery of quality service to customer.

Managing operational risk by ensuring that appropriate processes and controls are in place and being adhered .

Implementing continuous improvement in operational efficiency.

Ensure execution of key control to minimize operational risk.

Verification of fixed deposits opening, maintenance and
redemption and Authorize all account opening for all segments and maintenance transaction of the unit.

Ensure Compliance with Regulatory and Bank’s requirements including al anti Money Laundering related requirements.

Proactively review existing operational process, control and system to identify areas with weak controls and implements new process and controls to mitigate operational risk.

Ensure that all relevant reconciliations are conducted in accurate manner.

Verify corporate internet banking setup for users and workflow and maintenance.

Verify cash shipments to and from other branches and accounting entities.

Verify of cash shipments for FCY/LCY cash requirements.
• Verify LCY/ FCY outgoing/incoming payment via QATCH/SWIFT and related reconciliation.
• Verify account transfer, Government salaries, and Loan disbursal payments.
• Verify miscellaneous SWIFT for enquiry and follow up with correspondent bank regarding payments queries and investigation.
• Ensure that all the activities of the unit are in line with Bank policy, procedure, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Manage staff Performance, appraisals and objectives are up to date.
• Manage the completion of department related projects and supporting Business initiatives in launching new products / services.
• Maintain up to date SLA.

Any one can advice wether the NOC 1122 is matching with my JD? I can apply?

Thanks

Bibilawn

Jun 21, 2018
Hi, am working in cash management Department, am having a Bachelor degree in a faculty: Ecomonics and Administrative sciences- Banking and Finance, am working in Supervisory level,

My duties are:
Handle and makes decision regarding operational issues to ensure compliance with local process.

Ensure delivery standards are as per SLA in force with other departments.

Managing and controlling operational activities, to ensure the delivery of quality service to customer.

Managing operational risk by ensuring that appropriate processes and controls are in place and being adhered .

Implementing continuous improvement in operational efficiency.

Ensure execution of key control to minimize operational risk.

Verification of fixed deposits opening, maintenance and
redemption and Authorize all account opening for all segments and maintenance transaction of the unit.

Ensure Compliance with Regulatory and Bank’s requirements including al anti Money Laundering related requirements.

Proactively review existing operational process, control and system to identify areas with weak controls and implements new process and controls to mitigate operational risk.

Ensure that all relevant reconciliations are conducted in accurate manner.

Verify corporate internet banking setup for users and workflow and maintenance.

Verify cash shipments to and from other branches and accounting entities.

Verify of cash shipments for FCY/LCY cash requirements.
• Verify LCY/ FCY outgoing/incoming payment via QATCH/SWIFT and related reconciliation.
• Verify account transfer, Government salaries, and Loan disbursal payments.
• Verify miscellaneous SWIFT for enquiry and follow up with correspondent bank regarding payments queries and investigation.
• Ensure that all the activities of the unit are in line with Bank policy, procedure, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Manage staff Performance, appraisals and objectives are up to date.
• Manage the completion of department related projects and supporting Business initiatives in launching new products / services.
• Maintain up to date SLA.

Any one can advice wether the NOC 1122 is matching with my JD? I can apply?

Thanks
I am in a similar situation. Did you get PPR using this NOC

Vipul Kapur

Dec 1, 2017
Submitted my profile in EOI (Score 72) on 13th August 2018
Overall CRS 305 - NOC 1122 - EE profile submitted 25th July 2018
Is it worth waiting ???
Any Luck ???
Any chance in any other province.
Please guide