+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1122 & NDVO MI2 APPLICANTS JOIN HERE..

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
NOC 1122 & NDVO MI2 APPLICANTS (26/6/10 to 30/6/11) JOIN HERE...

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
PLZ ADD DATA HERE SO WE CAN MAKE A SPREADSHEETS Thank you .....

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
Med's Request

Operational Bulletin 442 - June 29, 2012

Cessation of Processing and Return of Fees for Certain Federal Skilled Worker Applications

Summary

Processing of certain applications made under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program prior to February 27, 2008, is to cease effective June 29, 2012, and fees paid to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in respect of the affected applications are to be returned to the person who paid them as required by law.
Issue
This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides guidance on steps to be taken to terminate certain FSW applications made prior to February 27, 2008, as per amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) that were enacted as part of the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act and come into force on June 29, 2012.

Background

The Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act eliminates the majority of the backlog in the FSW program by terminating applications and returning fees paid to CIC by certain FSW applicants who applied prior to February 27, 2008. The requirement to terminate certain FSW applications takes legal effect upon the coming into force of relevant provisions of the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act on June 29, 2012.

An application by a foreign national for a permanent resident visa as a member of the prescribed class of federal skilled workers that was made before February 27, 2008, is terminated if, before March 29, 2012, it has not been established by an officer, in accordance with the regulations, whether the applicant meets the selection criteria and other requirements applicable to that class.

Establishing that a final decision has been made

In establishing that final decision has been made on an application, at least one of the following actions must have been taken:

a final decision was entered into the processing system (“FINDEC” in the Computer-Assisted Immigration Processing System (CAIPS) or “Final – Approved” / “Final – Refused” in the Global Case Management System (GCMS));
the file notes clearly state that a final decision has been rendered, but the decision has not yet been entered into the processing system.
Returning fees paid to CIC

The. process of returning fees paid to CIC in concert with the termination of affected applications will be centralized at NHQ – Finance in consultation with visa offices as required.

So those who are not in FINDEC-1 also will be affecred.

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Looking at the average timelines of members in various discussions and the recently announced pause in accepting further applications by CIC, wont' you think it is better to be optimistic and hope that our applications will now be promised relatively quickly?

Jignesh1780

Jul 13, 2011
Gujarat-India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 OCT. 2010
AOR Received.
4 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inprocess 1 DEC 2011
Med's Request
24 Oct 13
Med's Done....
13 Nov 13
Passport Req..
24 Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
27 Jan 14
LANDED..........
March 14
I am also waiting for MR i did CSE 6 times gradually but sometimes they want answer and sometimes says in process and waiting for review since last 7 months. Immigration agent makes full all the times, i got the GCMS but nothing done like security,medical,background check and all those requirements not started untill april-12, awarded 69 points.

what about your GCMS,CSE or immigration agent view.
give me your phone no i will call you or reply here .

jignesh

foreverurs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 November 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the initial application to CIO
AOR Received.
26 May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
26 May 2011 **Second AOR 18 August 11 *** IN Process 2 December 2011
Med's Request
27 December 2012
Med's Done....
15 Janurary 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
27 December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Fee encashed on : 27March 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Hi jignesh

I know this wait time is so bloody killing , even my case went In Process On 2 DEC 11, even i have applied GCMS twice but all in vain heard nothing from NDVO.

Jignesh1780 said:
I am also waiting for MR i did CSE 6 times gradually but sometimes they want answer and sometimes says in process and waiting for review since last 7 months. Immigration agent makes full all the times, i got the GCMS but nothing done like security,medical,background check and all those requirements not started untill april-12, awarded 69 points.

jignesh

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
Med's Request
foreverurs said:
Hi jignesh

I know this wait time is so bloody killing , even my case went In Process On 2 DEC 11, even i have applied GCMS twice but all in vain heard nothing from NDVO.

now just wait till DEC/12 We all get our MR/PCC/RPRF/PPR...... :) ;) :D
Sure all we will get Diwali gift in Christmas or Christmas gift in Diwali.....

Jignesh1780 said:

jignesh
Thanks.......