+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1112 app who are still waiting news from CIO and CAP is reached-join please

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Hmm,

I guess its all over thn, am not sure what happens with the apps returned my CIC which made in the CAP quota, in that sense will CIC consider new apps thn, to refill the returned ones....anyone gotta clue!!!

Ziyad

Gurdeep0878

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Guys,

I think wait is the only solution and i think whomsoever had sent the file after 27th May is out of CAP same goes with me.But the most frustrating part is that we all are not getting any response from CIC and i hope we all will get our files back very shortly. Please be in touch and better luck next time :'(

Gurdeep

iaamith

Sep 5, 2013
Tania2013 said:
I have sent my application on May 13,they received it on May 17. I compared all the dates for our Noc and it takes you two and half monthes to get your PER,i got it on July 29. I think all what is more then this waiting times is out of cap,because I followed this forum from beggining and I talk in skype with our Noc friends and they were all waiting the same time. I think our cap was full around 28 May,just Cic update is not accurate one. Guys from Fsw forum can explain it better,i didn't understand why Cic is late with updates.
Hi My file Reached there on 27th May 2013 and still no news from CIC. so how can u so sure that cap reached around 28 May, if it is so i will get feedback from them but i am still waiting, no news no communication with them, even they didn't send any mail. I am really worried. I think nobody knows any accurate news. so what to do now?????

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iaamith said:
Hi My file Reached there on 27th May 2013 and still no news from CIC. so how can u so sure that cap reached around 28 May, if it is so i will get feedback from them but i am still waiting, no news no communication with them, even they didn't send any mail. I am really worried. I think nobody knows any accurate news. so what to do now?????
Maybe we have to follow the spreadsheet and calculate how many full applications were approved already,then if there is already 300 Per under specific NOC then it is full definetely,but I am not sure I understand the system in the way that ok I got Per,but what if later visa office reject the applicant,then his place in this 300 is vacant?

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Thats what confusing me too, if that would make it vacant!!the probe is nobody knows how CIC approaches here....lets hope for the best until we get any confirmation from CIC!!!

Ziyad.

Nov 7, 2012
SENIORS pls help...!!
Dear Forum members,Iam a June24th NOC 1112 applicant;When i mailed CIC i got the following mail;Can you plz give your inputs on the same;Regards

Is there any positive chance for my application,,,,request your sincere inputs people.....plz...

Dear Sir/Madam :

Due to the large volume of incoming applications since the re-opening of the Skilled Worker Category on 04 May 2013, our office is experiencing a slightly longer delay than normal in the creation of applications.

Please allow 10 weeks for creation of your record in our database.

Thank you.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Nov 7, 2012
i got response from cic
Dear Forum members,Iam a June24th NOC 1112 applicant;When i mailed CIC i got the following mail;Can you plz give your inputs on the same;Regards

Is there any positive chance for my application,,,,request your sincere inputs people.....plz...

Dear Sir/Madam :

Due to the large volume of incoming applications since the re-opening of the Skilled Worker Category on 04 May 2013, our office is experiencing a slightly longer delay than normal in the creation of applications.

Please allow 10 weeks for creation of your record in our database.

Thank you.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Hi Suneeta,

Request you to post your query in the below section also:

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here

and please share if you get any valuable response.

Ziyad

ann75

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
PER March 04 2014
AOR Received.
AOR May 06 2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
Process Started on June 12 2014
Med's Request
Aug 25 2014
Med's Done....
September 02 2014
Interview........
RPRF asked on june 13
Passport Req..
October 10 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 17 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Well my friends this road is over for me now, yesterday I received a response from the cic customer service telling me my package was sent with all the attachments on August 25 by regular mail because the cap was reached....its sad but at least I finally have news.....good luck to you all!!!!!

Sheetal Mehta

Mar 6, 2013
Sorry to hear that yr application was rejected
Can u pls tell us when was ur application sent. So that we know where we stand
If our application has reached after your that means iur will also get rejected

ann75

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
PER March 04 2014
AOR Received.
AOR May 06 2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
Process Started on June 12 2014
Med's Request
Aug 25 2014
Med's Done....
September 02 2014
Interview........
RPRF asked on june 13
Passport Req..
October 10 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 17 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Sheetal Mehta said:
Sorry to hear that yr application was rejected
Can u pls tell us when was ur application sent. So that we know where we stand
If our application has reached after your that means iur will also get rejected
my package was received on Sidney, Nova Scotia on May 29, 2013 it seems the cap reached its number on May 27, 2013 :'(

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi Guys !!

Could you please help me understand that how we know 27th May the CAP was reached for 1112? I wondering about this cos as per CIC website it wasnt full till Aug 2013 and in June the cap was only half full. Is this a conclusion which we are withdrawing on the basis of rejections we are getting on this forum or do we have any relevant source other than CIC? My application reached Sydney, CA on 21st June and so far I have not heard anything from them nor rejection or selection..! DD so far has not been cashed..!

Please help me understand this.

Thanks
Rohit

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Hi Rohit,

Nobody knows so far as far as know. There's an excel sheet in the below section:

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network

As per them the Cap ws reached by 27th May and so as per by the info by so many forum members. But you are right, CIC only updated their website by august on this regard. It is really confusing!!!

Regards,

Ziyad.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Also, I have applied through a consultant, and they have informed me that it looks like the CAP was reached by 27th MAY itself :(