+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111

AmitDhiman

Oct 15, 2018
HI There,

I am an Indian CA age 41 I wanted to apply for Canada PR I calculated by CRS and it comes to 323 so I believe i have to go for PNP programmee by NOC is 1111 can any one guide me if there are any chances for my NOC in Canada ? Can i hope to get ITA with such low CRS.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is a large volume of accountants immigrating ro Canada alreadt through other programs so unlikely to end up on PNP lists but you should always keep an eye out.

Emma H

Oct 9, 2020
I have also same NOC 1111 but it seems that this NOC is not much in demand in Canada .. unfortunately :(
Hi Rakesh,

Are you part qualified or fully qualified? I am not sure if a part qualified person (like myself) should be selecting this NOC. Also, did you process your application?

A general question to all, is it okay if the research questions are left blank, would that affect an EE profile status?

thanks,

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please can anyone help me answer this.

Are 9 points too many too many to mention in the Reference letter signed by the supervisor. I am preparing one under the NOC 1111.
How many points should it have ? I don't want to overwhelm the officer but also don't want to miss details ?

Please can some one help - Thanks everyone

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please can anyone help me answer this.

Are 9 points too many too many to mention in the Reference letter signed by the supervisor. I am preparing one under the NOC 1111.
How many points should it have ? I don't want to overwhelm the officer but also don't want to miss details ?

Please can some one help - Thanks everyone
9 points you mean responsibility points. Okay if not too wordy. Are you an auditor or accountant? You have received an ITA?

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks so much.

Yes 9 duty points. I haven't started application or anything - Just preparing docs. I am working as an accountant. How about you.. Have you received an ITA

Nov 26, 2020
Hi Rakesh,

Are you part qualified or fully qualified? I am not sure if a part qualified person (like myself) should be selecting this NOC. Also, did you process your application?

A general question to all, is it okay if the research questions are left blank, would that affect an EE profile status?

thanks,
Hey did you receive your ITA? Even I'm not qualifies as a CA but I have done my artcileship as per NOC 1111

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi Rakesh,

thanks,
Partly qualified CA's are eligible for nomination and EE, as long as you have your degrees evaluated and you are claiming points for the same + NOC should match with your work experience, if the roles and responsibilities match with the work you are doing, it doesn't matter if you are part CA or full CA.

Reactions: theconfused_girl
Nov 26, 2020
But to show the articleship as a proper work experience you should not be paid in cash and you must have proper proof of your work experience. There are a lot of documents required.
Yeah I was not paid in cash and I do have documents from ICAI stating my registration and completion of article ship

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Yeah I was not paid in cash and I do have documents from ICAI stating my registration and completion of article ship
Yes, that everyone gets in india, but if you can count articleship as a full-time work experience or not, it is doubtful, do you have any work experience post your articleship ?
Because, you will be needing joining letter, reference letter, salary slips, experience letters (if you have worked in more than one company).