+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi Folks!!!

Is anyone with NOC 1111-Financial Accountants whose employment reference letter successfully accepted by CIC. Can you please share the roles and responsibilities outlined in your letter. If you don't want to publish in the thread, please message me.

Thanks in advance.

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, I am applying under NOC 1111 - Financial auditor category. I am also looking for a employment reference letter.

KhanO

Dec 30, 2017
Guys,
I am also applying under NOC 1111, I just can't find correct information regarding work experience. For instance, if I succeed in getting the employment reference letter, how will I show the experience?!?!

I mean I had spent 3.5 years working in the firm, employed full-time 40hr week and at the same time earning a reasonable salary. I was taking ACCA classes in the evening (part-time). These hours are required to achieve a CPA warrant but I do not understand whether these articles will be accepted as part of work experience for EE application ??

I am unable to find any good answers regarding this information. Can someone help (if they have experienced a similar situation)?

Thanks

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
Guys,
I am also applying under NOC 1111, I just can't find correct information regarding work experience. For instance, if I succeed in getting the employment reference letter, how will I show the experience?!?!

I mean I had spent 3.5 years working in the firm, employed full-time 40hr week and at the same time earning a reasonable salary. I was taking ACCA classes in the evening (part-time). These hours are required to achieve a CPA warrant but I do not understand whether these articles will be accepted as part of work experience for EE application ??

I am unable to find any good answers regarding this information. Can someone help (if they have experienced a similar situation)?

Thanks
Did you find answer to your this question. If yes than plz share