+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111!!!!!!!!! Join me please............

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
hi everybody!

i engage in public practice in my spare time. I have a few client businessess. we don't execute employment contracts. how should i convince my visa office that i have experience in this field? we do have engagement letters . would that suffice?

tnx a lot!

V

visheshmalhotra13

Set Canada,

I dont know if they made any calls as the previous employer says he has not received any. They have not mentioned any point even which they have problem with.

ash_1967

Jul 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1231 (1111)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Hi!

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Set Canada,

I dont know if they made any calls as the previous employer says he has not received any. They have not mentioned any point even which they have problem with.
When you are sure about no calls to your past or previous employment verification than definitely they have some doubts about your credentials/education certificate? I have mentioned here that " they have some doubts" but they are not sure thats y they have called you for interview to clear their doubt about that?

So keep study/go through throughly your credential and concerned immigration forms you fill with it, may be you have fill the forms bit wrong by mistake which creates doubt to them????

Cheers

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear Ash,

Thanks for your advice. I will check on this and keep myself prepared for the interview. You keep in touch when your case gets further as you are also with same NOC. Also, have they made any verifications calls to your employer or you

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
1111'S Any news.............. :)

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am performing following duties in my current company as an accountant, you guys pls guide that are these enough to qualify under NOC 1111?

1. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and costaccounting reports.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state,federal, and private funding, contracts,and grants.
5. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6. Prepare and review budget, revenue,expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
9. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
10. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
11. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
12. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.

Pls guide

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear Nimmiboy,

I think you more than qualify for this category. Still i would suggest you to assess yourself by going on canadavisa.com site and have free assessment by Mr. David Cohen. He is well qualified and will assess you and give valuable advice. I hope this helps.

Regards,
VIshesh

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
guys,

what is the trend of noc 0111 for issuance of visa these days. i hv a few friends who wanted to apply in this category...what is the overall process time has it gone down compared to past few months or has it gone up pl guide...

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
HI All,

I have a good and a bad news.....The good for first: Today my e-case status has changed to IN PROCESS.

The note says the following: 'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 15, 2010.'

The bad news: They sent a letter on 15th June and I received it yesterday the letter says that they need further documents. Unfortunately one of the latest pay slips I provided says that I'm single however I'm actually married and all the other documents of mine underline my marital status except this one. I forgot to update my material status at my workplace that's why my pay slips still show me as single.....

The visa office asks me explaining why the pay slip family status is different AND they ask for the Marriage Certificate.

I have submitted already my official marriage certificate together with my documents in May so I don't know what else I could send as 'marriage certificate'.

Guys pls. share your opinion about my situation and what would you do if you were in my place?

I'm planning to tell exactly what happened that I forgot to inform my workplace about my marriage and this is the reason my pay slip describes me as single. I also intend to tell them that in my country of origin there is only one type of certificate that prove the material status and I have already submitted this one.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear 1111tocanada

It should not be a problem. You can say that you are in the job prior to your marriage and your office did not update the status in the payroll software, so it is showing as it is. Since you have all the documents saying you are married, it does not matter at all. Dont worry, after all you are married now legally, cheers...........they will understand this.

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Dear Visheshmalhotra13,

Thank you for your reply! I really appreciate it! I wrote the letter for them and hopefully I will be able to send it this week.

What do you think what does 'in process' status really means? I saw that some people tend to think it is only the sign of an early evaluation that you are corresponding with the Ministerial Instructions then they will start counting your points. Others think that it means they have already checked your points and found you are qualifying for 67 points.

I don't know who has right:)

sikanderkhan

Star Member
Nov 29, 2009
Today I met two different consultants, one of them is a renowned consultant in Karachi, and after meeting them it pushed me to create this thread and confirm the things from the seniors because they are the people who have gone through the immigration procedure or are in the final stages. According to them I am not eligible for the immigration process.
To be honest I doubt them, not because they told me that I am not eligible but because I think they are referring things not in the CIC website.

Following are the reasons they told me and I would like you all to reply to each reason separately according to your understanding.

1)Since you are 23 years old, you are too young for the immigration process and you should try student visa but forget about immigration as VO will create unnecessary doubts in your application.

2)You have done B.com(2 years) and after B.com you have 2 years full time work experience as an Accountant but to file immigration case in the NOC-1111 you need to have CA,CGA etc to be eligible for the immigration.

3)You are accountant but not the head of your dept, a person should be head of the dept.

4)Oh you have come so early. You need to have CA,CGA,ACCA etc and experience must be after qualifying these professional qualifications but not B.com. And second thing is that since you have qualified B.Com but pursuing ACCA ( I am ACCA finalist) so the experience will start counting after you qualify ACCA.

5)It is required by CIC that you need to have 4 years experience as an Accountant.

I tried but I couldn't find any link to find this info. Therefore, I would like seniors to comment on it.

Thanks

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear 1111toCanada,

Right from the start of processing of your case, till you get the visa, status will be "In Process." When you click on it, it will explain you everything. Your case is under review and it means you are meeting 67 marks requirement, otherwise they would have sent you a letter regarding this. There is no early evaluation as such. FIles are picked up in sequeuence they are filed, so your number comes when it comes. Processing will depend on how fast you submit your documents.

By the way, where are you located? What are you currently doing?