App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Things are strange!!! 26 dec application. His DD is charged and also got his PER. Infact on the forum and in the SS last reported charge is of 18 or 19 DEC and last PER is of application dated around 20th november.

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
k.miteshshah said:
Thankx for the update. All the best!!!
this is a controversy mail and is very difficult to belief. starting from December 31st backward on the basis of the best application that is not possible we are not on express entry EE THE BASIS is on 67 and above and there is nothing like the best application either u meet up or not meet up so my friend check your NOC code very well u might be talking about NOC0111 AND by the way according to the ss update cic is just charging December 18 applicants so why 31st December please let no one give us flimsy and annoying response on NOC 1111 Cos all applicants on that code is seriously waiting for information but all these can not be true i am so sure and until u sent me the mail without editing anything before i belief your point

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
1111Canada said:
Not have any job offer stated already. Per e mail as under.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P O BOX 7500

SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9

CANADA

LAHORE LAHORE 54500

PAKISTAN

12 February 2015

UCI: 00000000

*00000000*

Application: E000000000

*E000000000*

.........:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination ofeligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Pleaseinform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website and the Department's website for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at. Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Case Processing Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Why dont you update your case in globle Spread Sheet. Anyone please share him the spread entry creation link.

Thanks.

Slide_0110

Jan 1, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
I am hopeful that we would get a good news

1111Canada

Feb 13, 2015
morenitemi said:
this is a controversy mail and is very difficult to belief. starting from December 31st backward on the basis of the best application that is not possible we are not on express entry EE THE BASIS is on 67 and above and there is nothing like the best application either u meet up or not meet up so my friend check your NOC code very well u might be talking about NOC0111 AND by the way according to the ss update cic is just charging December 18 applicants so why 31st December please let no one give us flimsy and annoying response on NOC 1111 Cos all applicants on that code is seriously waiting for information but all these can not be true i am so sure and until u sent me the mail without editing anything before i belief your point
morenitemi. I am not here for someone believe, as I have not sword in my hand to fore somone to accept my e mail is true. I am surprised to read your comments. My NOC is 1111. And what is Ss, i dont know. Furthermore, i did not comment here to hurt anyone instead only want to know what will happen next. If you are annoying to listen about my PER before you then sorry dont read my posts. These are not for you then. I already posted e mail as it is. It is not edited, only deleted my personal info. And if you need my personal info then sorry again

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
1111Canada said:
Hello to all, I am new here. A family friend had told me about this forum & I think it would be better to link with you all for my future conversation with VO.

1st of all, I want to tell about me. I am applicant of NOC 1111, FSWP 2014. My application was reached on 26th Dec, 2014 at CIO Sydney, NS. And, I am much glad to tell, last night had received PER e mail from CIO, which stated that VO would contact me for further proceeding on my application.

I am much surprised, because I was not expecting this PER e mail much early. Hence, a friend of me had applied in OCT, 2014 but, he did not even charged yet. My that friend had called to CIC agent & asked how he did not charged & I received PER. Agent stated, there was a temporary pause after mid OCt applicants but now they had started from 30 DEC to backwards OCT. Because, first come first serve basis has been ended from 1 January, 2014. And CIC would chose best applicants either cap would reached or not up to reaching MID OCT from DEC30.

It is really much surprising for me. But, anyhow I am so much happy to get PER. Could anyone please guide me, when should I be getting MR request by VO?

Regards
For your kind information this NOC1111 was capped in approximately before end of NOV 2014. Because as per 16th December update of CIC there were around 931-applications at CIO. And CIC 16th December updat reflected application received on or before around 19th NOV.
And whoever informed you above information is just misguiding you.

1111Canada

Feb 13, 2015
managersonline said:
For your kind information this NOC1111 was capped in approximately before end of NOV 2014. Because as per 16th December update of CIC there were around 931-applications at CIO. And CIC 16th December updat reflected application received on or before around 19th NOV.
And whoever informed you above information is just misguiding you.
A friend of me. I have not concern he is true or not. But, my per is cent per cent true. I want to know only what will happen next, how many days after i will receive mr?

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
then you are the "neo" of canada immigration matrix. you are the chosen.. 8)

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
1111Canada said:
Hello to all, I am new here. A family friend had told me about this forum & I think it would be better to link with you all for my future conversation with VO.

1st of all, I want to tell about me. I am applicant of NOC 1111, FSWP 2014. My application was reached on 26th Dec, 2014 at CIO Sydney, NS. And, I am much glad to tell, last night had received PER e mail from CIO, which stated that VO would contact me for further proceeding on my application.

I am much surprised, because I was not expecting this PER e mail much early. Hence, a friend of me had applied in OCT, 2014 but, he did not even charged yet. My that friend had called to CIC agent & asked how he did not charged & I received PER. Agent stated, there was a temporary pause after mid OCt applicants but now they had started from 30 DEC to backwards OCT. Because, first come first serve basis has been ended from 1 January, 2014. And CIC would chose best applicants either cap would reached or not up to reaching MID OCT from DEC30.

It is really much surprising for me. But, anyhow I am so much happy to get PER. Could anyone please guide me, when should I be getting MR request by VO?

Regards
I cannot imagine that somebody cpmes here and lie like that.
Because og that I want to believe to this great info.

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - January 16, 2015
1111Canada said:

Regards
Oh congratulations...You should be the luckiest and the best applicant then. keep it up...Congrats...Goodluck for your MR maybe in 3 months. Keep us posted...

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
1111Canada said:

Regards
Would you like to tell me your score?

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
New week is here again I pray good news come to our mail and phone this week for all NOC 1111 Amen

sharp2660

Feb 8, 2015
morenitemi said:
New week is here again I pray good news come to our mail and phone this week for all NOC 1111 Amen
I called cic today and they told noc 1111 capped and application returned because noc 1111 full It's very bad for cic no responsibility received my application in 23 October and they told 931 now they told it's full
I am very angry I Don't Speak More