+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT AND AUDIT OCT, NOV, DEC APPLICANT

Hiren2288

Apr 12, 2014
RedEmotions said:
Mr. gentleiphy, Is it not surprising that according to your details you applied on Aug 27, 2014 & got PER after almost five months on Jan 14, 2015 but, you are advising to Mr. Hiren "Your game is over" hence, only 3 months passed when he applied?

Have you also advised by someone in past after 3 months of you applying that "Your game is over"?

Could you not say wait??? Or are you only enjoying to say "Game Over"??
YES YOU ARE RIGHT "REDEMOTIONS" I DIDNT GOT MAIL AS SUCH LETS HOPE BEST AND PREY ...!!

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
RedEmotions said:
Mr. gentleiphy, Is it not surprising that according to your details you applied on Aug 27, 2014 & got PER after almost five months on Jan 14, 2015 but, you are advising to Mr. Hiren "Your game is over" hence, only 3 months passed when he applied?

Have you also advised by someone in past after 3 months of you applying that "Your game is over"?

Could you not say wait??? Or are you just enjoying to say "Game Over"??

Hi dear, a sad news for me, and my other two friends who have confirmed about CAPP

Applicaant 30th Oct... used consultant in Canada received confirmed letter from CIC that his application received after CAP
My friend 13 Nov... he also received information about him

Me also , my 17 Nov Application date....

so game over now for noc 1111

+974 - 33210527 for what's up

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
mwa said:

Hi dear, a sad news for me, and my other two friends who have confirmed about CAPP

Applicaant 30th Oct... used consultant in Canada received confirmed letter from CIC that his application received after CAP

mwa said:

Thank you very much for your precious time over talk at phone & very nice talk with you.
Infact according your talk with me, you stated; you did not receive your application return up to yet or even you did not receive any e mail for rejection from CIC because of Cap reached.
You just got an e mail from CIC was asking about your PO Box/Inbox. It is right?
If so then, I am unable to understand how you assumed that your game is over?
Anyhow if you are confirm regarding your case that your game is over then its your wish.
But, I am not ready to become a fool without any clear instructions for me from CIC. It does not mean, I am denying that Cap was not reached. It could be but, it could be not accordingly.

Regards,

Thanks again for your time to talk with me over phone

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
RedEmotions said:
Thank you very much for your precious time over talk at phone & very nice talk with you.
Infact according your talk with me, you stated; you did not receive your application return up to yet or even you did not receive any e mail for rejection from CIC because of Cap reached.
You just got an e mail from CIC was asking about your PO Box/Inbox. It is right?
Anyhow if you are confirm regarding your case that your game is over then its your wish.
But, I am not ready to become a fool without any clear instructions for me from CIC. It does not mean, I am denying that Cap was not reached. It could be but, it could be not accordingly.
Regards,

Its really strange that one 13th Nov applicant received rejection mail from CIC and other saying no update reg. My application.
I dnt knw whether its cold or hot NOC but its surely confusing NOC

doy

Aug 25, 2014
Let there be a miracle!

today feb 25, no feedback yet from the bank regarding the status of my bankdraft.

app rcvd: Nov 13, 2014
noc : 1111
payment mode: bankdraft

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
RedEmotions said:

RedEmotions said:

Regards,

Hi

I think you should at least acknowledge the fact that the information provided shows that someone in category 1 of FSW 2014 got back their application of date 30 October 2014 because of cap. The game would therefore seem to be over for others in that category. It appears you may still have a chance of being accepted because you are in category 3 (PhD, I believe) which had an overall cap of 500, but which generally is never filled. Persons in category 2 (job offer) would also not be subject to such a cap. It is for the first category that this might be applicable to then.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
RedEmotions said:

@RedEmotions....please read what i posted carefully..no one one is here to make others feel hopeless...Hiren asked a question and i directed him to the quote of the originator of this topic....check the quote and read back to some pages here and you will see..i assumed he didnt read it and just merely copied the exact words of the originator....Please Redemotions..wait...or you want more wait?

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
obryan20 said:
Hi

I think you should at least acknowledge the fact that the information provided shows that someone in category 1 of FSW 2014 got back their application of date 30 October 2014 because of cap. The game would therefore seem to be over for others in that category. It appears you may still have a chance of being accepted because you are in category 3 (PhD, I believe) which had an overall cap of 500, but which generally is never filled. Persons in category 2 (job offer) would also not be subject to such a cap. It is for the first category that this might be applicable to then.
Thumbs up Obryan for that explanation to RedEmotions....some people come here to read things upside down and look for who to take on their anger on...they tend to see any help you want to render that doesn't go with what they hope for even though its the truth as wishing them bad luck...if he knows it why come here to ask and seek for opinions and confirmations.

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
gentleiphy said:
Thumbs up Obryan for that explanation to RedEmotions....some people come here to read things upside down and look for who to take on their anger on...they tend to see any help you want to render that doesn't go with what they hope for even though its the truth as wishing them bad luck...if he knows it why come here to ask and seek for opinions and confirmations.
Mr. gentleiphy. Is it answer of my previous questions?
1. "according to your details you applied on Aug 27, 2014 & got PER after almost five months on Jan 14, 2015 but, you are advising to Mr. Hiren "Your game is over" hence, only 3 months passed when he applied?"
2. "Have you also advised by someone in past after 3 months of you applying that "Your game is over"?"
Hence, you did not answer & distracting accordingly; as well as got new way to criticize me instead to answer my questions and starts a new story..................?

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
gentleiphy said:
@ RedEmotions....please read what i posted carefully..no one one is here to make others feel hopeless...Hiren asked a question and i directed him to the quote of the originator of this topic....check the quote and read back to some pages here and you will see..i assumed he didnt read it and just merely copied the exact words of the originator....Please Redemotions..wait...or you want more wait?
1. "according to your details you applied on Aug 27, 2014 & got PER after almost five months on Jan 14, 2015 but, you are advising to Mr. Hiren "Your game is over" hence, only 3 months passed when he applied?"
2. "Have you also advised by someone in past after 3 months of you applying that "Your game is over"?"
Hence, you did not answer & distracting accordingly; as well as got new way to criticize me instead to answer my questions and starts a new story..................?

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
RedEmotions said:
@RedEmotions...i see someone is spoiling for a fight here....to answer your questions.please RedEmotions..WAIT..WAIT AND WAIT

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
gentleiphy said:
@ RedEmotions...i see someone is spoiling for a fight here....to answer your questions.please RedEmotions..WAIT..WAIT AND WAIT
And we will just leave it at that.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
obryan20 said:
Sure...@Obryan20...Thanks

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
obryan20 said:
Thank you very much Obryan 20 Sir. It was just matter of understanding. Thanks to understand my stance. Regards

doy

Aug 25, 2014
redemotions

do have an uodate in your application?
mine is noc1111 nov 13. no update yet with my bank