+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
varuns_vs said:
Does anyone know how much time does it take CIC to intimate that a NOC is full (1111). I was speaking to a lawyer and he told me that you will not receive a letter before 6 months stating that cap is full. Is this correct.
Does anyone else have information from other Nocs on the intimation time by CIC on Nocs that have reached their cap.
application will be send back it takes 4 to 5 months at least

devpatel198030

Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/3/2015 DM updated : 10/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
Will, soon.
Hello,

I need urgent advise on RPRF. I m 4th june applicant under NOC 1112. I sent the RPRF for myself and spouse along with my medical proof and PCC. However, I have received an e mail from CIC New Delhi, asking me to pay the Rprf. I checked with the bank, and the bank says that the Demand draft that I had sent to CIC on 18th Dec, 2014 has not been honoured yet. It seems that the DD has been misplaced by cic. Should I send a new DD? (I have already sent an email to CIC ND alongwith the photocopy of the DD I sent in December, as a proof). Or should I wait for CIC to reply on my email?

varuns_vs

Jan 11, 2015
NOC 1111 capped. :( :( :(

So finally someone posted that an application has been returned by CIC under Noc 1111 as the cap is full. His date of application is Nov 19.

So I am also out as my application date is Nov 21.

You can read the letter he got from CIC, he has posted on another thread that tracks NOC1111

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
I've checked a Chinese forum (yiminjiayuan.com)...

A November 20 NOC 1111 applicant got these results:

1. GCMS NOTES - the system did not reveal his file.

2. Called CIO/CIC over the phone - no information was available per agent. The agent advised to wait for any snail mail letter from CIC instead.

Hope we will have a clear picture within a few days

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
I read a post from userid janelloveeasy:
NOC 1111 is already capped which included her application dated November 19.

I'm not sure if before Nov 19 applicants are surely safe.

janeloveeasy

Ratings: +0
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: sydney
NOC Code......: 1111
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 19-11-2014
Doc's Request.: DD: 21-01-
Someone suggested me to posted this. ....I received the email today.

Unbelievable !. I applied NOV 19,2014. DD Jan-21,2015...

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

kendi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Davao City/Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting for docs thru snail mail
Nomination.....
App returned due to cap fill. Going to try express entry.
LANDED..........
[IMG]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img]
Gabbana said:
I read a post from userid janelloveeasy:
NOC 1111 is already capped which included her application dated November 19.

I'm not sure if before Nov 19 applicants are surely safe.

janeloveeasy

Ratings: +0
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: sydney
NOC Code......: 1111
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 19-11-2014
Doc's Request.: DD: 21-01-
Someone suggested me to posted this. ....I received the email today.

Unbelievable !. I applied NOV 19,2014. DD Jan-21,2015...

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.
This is from this forum guys.. check this out.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t268035.0.html;topicseen

MariaF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
We really can't really tell CIC's mechanics...

User janelloveeasy's application was received Nov 19 and got her DD encashed in January, only to be rejected due to cap limit.

Mine was received Nov 12 but no credit card charges nor any news whatsoever. How come the fee charging skipped applications received earlier?

Oh well, I am not really hoping at this point... guess it is time to explore other options. :)

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
MariaF said:
We really can't really tell CIC's mechanics...

User janelloveeasy's application was received Nov 19 and got her DD encashed in January, only to be rejected due to cap limit.

Mine was received Nov 12 but no credit card charges nor any news whatsoever. How come the fee charging skipped applications received earlier?

Oh well, I am not really hoping at this point... guess it is time to explore other options. :)

Nice analysis on this one. Why was there a skip? Could it be that this is because applications are being checked in parallel by different persons?

The one who checked janelloveeasy's application found out that it's complete and proceeded with charging and only to be rejected upon checking on the grand tally?

Or maybe, MariaF's application was counted on the pending 377 and has been assigned to a small group or a single person which causes delay in giving?

Janelloveeasy's situation is really a sad and alarming news to all November and December applicants. Thank you very much for sharing even if it has downhearted you.

engineer_bangash

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
JustCanada said:
Nice analysis on this one. Why was there a skip? Could it be that this is because applications are being checked in parallel by different persons?

The one who checked janelloveeasy's application found out that it's complete and proceeded with charging and only to be rejected upon checking on the grand tally?

Or maybe, MariaF's application was counted on the pending 377 and has been assigned to a small group or a single person which causes delay in giving?

Janelloveeasy's situation is really a sad and alarming news to all November and December applicants. Thank you very much for sharing even if it has downhearted you.
Case is not like that. Actually her application was accepted initially as she possessed job offer. After thorough examination she could not make pass the PER stage.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
engineer_bangash said:
Case is not like that. Actually her application was accepted initially as she possessed job offer. After thorough examination she could not make pass the PER stage.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I totally disagree with this post because firstly there is no CAP limit for people having job offer so how he is being notified that your application is returned because of CAP.

This post is totally fabricated.........................................................any one whe agree with me?
[/size][/size]

Pleae see link below to support my comments above http://www.cicnews.com/2014/10/federal-skilled-worker-occupation-caps-49-remain-open-act-quickly-104009.html

you like +1 for me

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
The only inconsistency in this story, in my opinion, is the e-mail itself. Why CIC sent it? If the cap is reached, they simply return application

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
Link123 said:
The only inconsistency in this story, in my opinion, is the e-mail itself. Why CIC sent it? If the cap is reached, they simply return application
No. They send email first.

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
lvlemon1 said:
No. They send email first.
To everybody? In that case, no one hasn't received e-mail since Oct 2 application date, and applicant as of Nov 19th has received it. Same degree of inconsistency

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
I calculated cap date about 1111, 1123, 2132, 2133 and 4011.
I assumed that the date of the last updating on 12.16 is till 10.31, my result is:
1111(n 931)11.14 cap
1123(n 822)12.10 cap.
2132(n 907)11.19 cap.
2133(n 777)12.23 cap.
4011(n 813)12.12 cap.
Other NOC should not cap till 12.31 .

Formula: (1000-n)/(n/184)
Note: 184 is days from 5.1 to 10.31