+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

csmba

Jan 24, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2015
This becomes irrelavant coz AE is not subject to the cap

varuns_vs said:
There is some update on NOC 1111. One of the members on another thread "NOC 1123 / 1111 / 2132 / 4011... Any one recent charging please update here" has said that he is a "NOV 26 FOR NOC 1111 AND GOT CHARGED 2015/01/22". He also mentions that he has a job offer. His details are as follows:

New Zealander
Ratings: +0
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: sydney australia
NOC Code......: 1111
Job Offer........: Yes
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 26/11/2014
Doc's Request.: CHARGED BY 2015/01/22
IELTS Request: sent with App

Not sure if anyone has any other updates.

athey

Jan 28, 2015
Re: FSW NOC 1111

Hi,

I have applied and my application has been delivered and countersigned by the Nova Scotia office on 31st Dec 14. Now with regards to the cap and the processing timeline of the application, all i can say is "May god help me..".

Congratulations to all who have got through!!!

This forum has been very informative as to the timelines and insights in migrating to Canada.

Thanks
Athey

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi

Still Waiting For PPR request. Medical done on 15th Nov and still only Third Line updated in ECAS of Medical result.

When can i expect the same?? Testing the Patience so badly!!! Applied in NOC 1112

Please guide.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
lostguy said:
Hi,

My application for NOC 1111 under FSW 2014 was received on 13th Nov 2014 but till date my credit card has not been charged. Could anyone please provide an update? Any idea by when my CC will be charged?

Hope you will receive some information before end of Feb or start of Mar, I am also same NOC and app. recieved on 17th Nov........

add me in your what's up and share if you will have any information, I will do the same dear
+974 -33210527

sreedharcw

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Re: Any NOC 1112 applications from Bangalore? Please connect with me

Hi All,

If there are any NOC 1112 applications from Bangalore, India I like to connect to discuss further steps, preparations required, job prospects and other things. This would be helpful to share knowledge and strategies and also build our network.

Please send a personal message to me or write to me at sridhar78@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sridhar

sasquatch_23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 09, 2014
Nomination.....
November 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: December 29, 2014
IELTS Request
2nd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 10, 2014)
File Transfer...
3rd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 29, 2014)
Med's Request
August 13, 2015
Med's Done....
August 17, 2015 (Dependent: September 1, 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30, 2015 (Sent: October 1, 2015 / Received: October 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
October 19, 2015 (Decision Made: October 20, 2015 / Rcvd & Fwded by Agent: October 27, 2015 / On Hand: November 2, 2015)
LANDED..........
April 2016
eFaith said:
Hello all, my application was delivered on 2nd Oct and received by M.KRSZWDA. I applied under NOC 1111 but up till now, my CC is yet to be debited. Am getting a bit apprehensive. Any advise please?
I believe NOC 1111 was still safe CAPwise under that month.

Hiren2288

Apr 12, 2014
HELLO GUYS EVEN I AM ON THE SAME BOAT. MY APP REACHED ON 6TH NOV NOC 1111 STILL NO DD ENCASED AND NO PER BUT MY BOTHER IN LAW APPLIED WITH ME ON SAME DAY UNDER DIFFERENT CATEGORY GOT HIS PER ON 2ND FEB.....I DONT KNOW WHY THE HELL OUR CATEGORY IS NOT MOVING AND CAN ANY ONE LET ME KNOW WHEN WAS THE LAST DATE CIC APP STATUS WAS UPDATED :( ???

I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A WHATS APP GROUP TO KEEP UPDATED ANY ONE HAS MADE IT ..???

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
INVALUABLE ARTICLE

Survival Job/Professional Work

New Canadians have widely different family circumstances and financial needs. No timeline exists that is right for all families and individuals. Below is a list of three reasonable options that are helpful to review. These job goals probably match the short-term, medium-range, and long-term goals that you could outline for yourself. Economic factors will determine some of your choices.

If you wish to work in your profession in the long-term, you must continue to work on your long-range plans while you are working at a Survival Job. Set some realistic goals for ways to get closer to your long-term job goal, and then focus on the short or medium range job that will help you to get closer to work in your profession.

Survival Job

A survival job is a job not related to your profession. For many newcomers survival work is their first step into the labour market. Survival work can be helpful in generating income while you settle your family, learn English and have your credentials assessed. It may be helpful in developing your network, building your understanding of the Canadian workplace, and connecting with your community.

Work through the information and resources contained in this Job Search website and connect with an employment counsellor to work towards a survival job as a part of your short-term planning.

Related Work

Like survival work, work related to your profession can keep you afloat financially while you work on your long-term goals. Work related to your field can more effectively move you towards your long-term goals. It will help to build your knowledge of your chosen sector in Canada and provide an opportunity to build up sector contacts and references.

Finding related work will require a higher level of English communication as well as higher-level job-searching skills, which will require greater planning and communication with your employment counsellor.

Professional Work

Your ability to return to working in your profession will require not only extremely high English skills but highly tuned communication skills overall. You will have explored and completed any licensing and credentialing required and will likely have some Canadian experience in your field, though related or volunteer work.

Finding and maintaining professional work requires highly advanced job-search skills. You will likely have a well-developed professional network, are involved in professional or community clubs or associations and have mentors advising you along the way. Canadian professionals develop ambitious “life-long learning” approaches to keep up with best practices and maintain your skills and standing in the field.

Reaching this level in communication, licensure and job-searching skills requires a lot of work, patience and planning. Again, your employment counsellor and professional mentors will be important in guiding you to reach your long-term goals.

Whether you are working on your short-, medium- or long-term plans we suggest using the information and resources provided in our Job-Search website, and the partnership provided by an employment counsellor, in working your way through the steps required to reach your goals.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
mwa said:
NOC 1111 will start charging from March first week confirmed by CIC.
Dear MWA,
That's a very interesting news. I believe all other hot NOCs applicants will be charged in the same pattern and within same time period.
However, I would like to know where did you get that confirmation? Is there any link available or something we can read about CIC confirmation?

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
mwa said:
NOC 1111 will start charging from March first week - CIC.
Can You tell me how do you know that. Is that CIC official statement?

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
warsapp said:
Dear MWA,
That's a very interesting news. I believe all other hot NOCs applicants will be charged in the same pattern and within same time period.
However, I would like to know where did you get that confirmation? Is there any link available or something we can read about CIC confirmation?

Not confirmed by CIC, it is just estimates.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
warsapp said:
Dear MWA,

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Marmil87 said:
Can You tell me how do you know that. Is that CIC official statement?

Marmil87

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
mwa said:
Now I understand. Next time post it with more clear meaning.
I hope you are right about that...