+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)

Irtaza Adil

Apr 23, 2010
Thanks. It really means that I can apply as I have a relevant degree and experience in Computer Network Technician Occupation. Please reply with yes or no.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Thing
Irtaza Adil said:
Thanks. It really means that I can apply as I have a relevant degree and experience in Computer Network Technician Occupation. Please reply with yes or no.
Yes you can.

Think is that your duty letter must contain the duties mentioned in the description of the occupation in noc.

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dushyant2809 said:
Need Help

I am planning to apply for FSW2014 under 1112

I got 6 years experience in Internation Investment banks in India.

My qualifications - CFA & MS FINANCE from ICFAI.

Got my IELTS score overall band of 6.5

How do i get my education assessed ? WES has got a very complicated procedure of asking me to visit my universities and request them to send my credentials directly to the ECA office in canada.

Should i contact any immigration lawyer for hassle free procedure.

Appreciate everyones help.
Dushant My wife has also done her Advance diploma in business finance from ICFAI. Just contact the university directly or if you want to know the precedure you can call me on my number 9717807551

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dushyant2809 said:
Need Help

I am planning to apply for FSW2014 under 1112

I got 6 years experience in Internation Investment banks in India.

My qualifications - CFA & MS FINANCE from ICFAI.

Got my IELTS score overall band of 6.5

How do i get my education assessed ? WES has got a very complicated procedure of asking me to visit my universities and request them to send my credentials directly to the ECA office in canada.

Should i contact any immigration lawyer for hassle free procedure.

Appreciate everyones help.
Dear Dushyant I have faced the same problem and i can tell you with the exact procedure. I have sent you the personal message with my contact number. this cannot be explained over the forum.

Reactions: Amar610

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
browsingbeauty said:
Dear Dushyant I have faced the same problem and i can tell you with the exact procedure. I have sent you the personal message with my contact number. this cannot be explained over the forum.
There is no other options but to go through assessment of your education if your education was not obtained from Canada. You can make this either through WES or ICAS.
Without the assessment your application is destined for rejection. No immigration lawyers can defend your case of not having assessment report of your education (original!).
I doubt if immigration consultant can give you hassle free procedure for education assessment.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
A-Cheng said:
There is no other options but to go through assessment of your education if your education was not obtained from Canada. You can make this either through WES or ICAS.
Without the assessment your application is destined for rejection. No immigration lawyers can defend your case of not having assessment report of your education (original!).
I doubt if immigration consultant can give you hassle free procedure for education assessment.
You are very correct, there is no shortcut to the requirements of the FSW. You either have them or you don't so I suggest you do the right thing and get your ECA as specifed by CIC. All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys,

any updates on our NOCs, 1111 and 1112? Time's ticking... 8)

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
My application has now been filed with CIC (received today) :). Hope everyone else's preparations are going well.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
obryan20 said:
My application has now been filed with CIC (received today) :). Hope everyone else's preparations are going well.
Great, wish us all the best.

charpyface

May 24, 2014
I'm stressing out right now... My IELTS is booked for June 21, won't get results for two weeks after

I really don't think I'm going to make it under 1111 cap :'(

I am so mad at myself for not checking NOC lists sooner - I honestly didn't think 1111 would be on the list at all.

I will still send in my application as soon as I can... Guess around first week in July. But it's so sad to know that it probably isn't going to be enough.

Congrats to everyone who are getting their applications received :) I wish you all the luck in the world

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
charpyface said:
I'm stressing out right now... My IELTS is booked for June 21, won't get results for two weeks after

I really don't think I'm going to make it under 1111 cap :'(

I am so mad at myself for not checking NOC lists sooner - I honestly didn't think 1111 would be on the list at all.

I will still send in my application as soon as I can... Guess around first week in July. But it's so sad to know that it probably isn't going to be enough.

Congrats to everyone who are getting their applications received :) I wish you all the luck in the world
Hi!

Many applicants under NOC-1111 are going through the same ordeal as you are.. Nobody predicted that this NOC would be covered under FSW-2014. Do not worry.

Keep all other documents ready.. You may get through....

Regards

charpyface

May 24, 2014
coolcoral said:
Hi!

Many applicants under NOC-1111 are going through the same ordeal as you are.. Nobody predicted that this NOC would be covered under FSW-2014. Do not worry.

Regards
Thanks coolcoral. It's really hard to remain upbeat when I see all these people having submitted their applications, and I haven't even sat the test yet. It's even more annoying as I am English, with English GCSEs and an English degree, which I wouldn't have been able to get without being fluent in the language. I wish there was a way I could just tell the CIC that!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charpyface said:
Thanks coolcoral. It's really hard to remain upbeat when I see all these people having submitted their applications, and I haven't even sat the test yet. It's even more annoying as I am English, with English GCSEs and an English degree, which I wouldn't have been able to get without being fluent in the language. I wish there was a way I could just tell the CIC that!
It is sort of ridiculous that native speakers of English have to take those exams. But my lawyer told me he's had clients who were native English speakers who had to take the test again because they failed to make the minimum the first time! :eek:

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
coolcoral said:
Hi!

Regards
future_canadian said:
It is sort of ridiculous that native speakers of English have to take those exams. But my lawyer told me he's had clients who were native English speakers who had to take the test again because they failed to make the minimum the first time! :eek:
I agree with both sentiments quoted above.

@ charpyface

I know persons who would want to apply for NOC 1111, but won't even get IETS dates until even after July, so at least you are better off, you already have a date, and one within June.

Just don't get complacent about the test. It is relatively easy for native English speakers, but sometimes people get overconfident because of this fact and don't prepare. It is for exactly this reason, native English speakers failed and had to retake the test, especially if there are other dominant dialect(s) within their country. As with anything else, put in a little effort and prepare. If you do this, you will no doubt end up in the higher bands ;).