+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111 & 1112 Clarification

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I have CMA designation from Pakistan but NOC 1111 & 1112 are regulated in Canada than how i can apply under these NOCs without authentication by CPA Canada. Any senior can guide?

LRF

Jun 18, 2015
SHAHBAZACMA said:
I have CMA designation from Pakistan but NOC 1111 & 1112 are regulated in Canada than how i can apply under these NOCs without authentication by CPA Canada. Any senior can guide?
I applied under NOC 1111 and I don't have a canadian designation. It is not requested for that NOC to be applicable to you.

Reactions: sam3218

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
NOC 1112 is not regulated.

LRF said:
I applied under NOC 1111 and I don't have a canadian designation. It is not requested for that NOC to be applicable to you.
Are there any limitations or special conditions when applying under NOC 1111 since it's regulated?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
CADparity said:
NOC 1112 is not regulated.

Are there any limitations or special conditions when applying under NOC 1111 since it's regulated?
If your primary occupation is 1111, then you need to get your credentials evaluated by the CPA awarding authorities in Canada. 1111 comes under regulated profession, you need a Canadian Equivalaent CA/CMA/CPA to work under this profession.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I have get my credentials evaluated from WES, do i need to re validate my credentials from CPA Canada as i want to apply under NOC 1111.
coolhyd said:
If your primary occupation is 1111, then you need to get your credentials evaluated by the CPA awarding authorities in Canada. 1111 comes under regulated profession, you need a Canadian Equivalaent CA/CMA/CPA to work under this profession.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
coolhyd said:
Thanks. I thought that this was a condition imposed by the PNPs only. Is there such a rule at the Express Entry level, and if yes, where can I read more about it?

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied under NOC 1111 and I'm not a CA/CPA or equivalent.

I've a Masters degree in International business. However, for 3 years I've been working for the top accounting firms as an auditor.

My application is currently under review though with meds passed.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I have PM you. Please reply.
Addie.9 said:

I've a Masters degree in International business. However, for 3 years I've been working for the top accounting firms as an auditor.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under NOC 1111 and I was not a designated accountant yet back then. I am a PR now.. As long as your duties/responsibilities are close to NOC 1111 you should be good to go. I was like you too before confused with the Designation requirement. But no worries, Job description is the key. If you are in doubt send email to hrsdsc canada http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/SendUsEmail.aspx

They should be able to help you to determine the correct NOC

Best of luck,

meghac31

Mar 4, 2018

Hi! I have a similar case. Do not have a professional certification, i.e., a CA/CPA but I have been working with a Big 4 Audit Firms for over 3.5 years since I graduated. Is the certification mandatory to receive an ITA under NOC 1111? Did you get your PR finally w/o any of these certifications?

Reactions: Abinaya N J

abhi16691

May 13, 2018
Hi! I have a similar case. Do not have a professional certification, i.e., a CA/CPA but I have been working with a Big 4 Audit Firms for over 3.5 years since I graduated. Is the certification mandatory to receive an ITA under NOC 1111? Did you get your PR finally w/o any of these certifications?

Hi Meghac31, I have a similar profile. Have worked with a big four for 2.5 years as an audit associate but I am not a certified CA or an auditor. Did you get your answer? Are we eligible to apply under NOC 1111?

Reactions: Abinaya N J

abhi16691

May 13, 2018

HI Addie, did you get a PR? I am in the same boat currently. Not a certified CA or a auditor but have worked as an audit associate for 2.5 years. I am a masters in marketing. Am I eligible to apply under NOC 1111, my duties match with those stated under that code?

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Your job duties should match with the NOC code you have selected. Few outside Canada can have locally recognised qualifications like CPA.

abhi16691

May 13, 2018
I agree but they talk about CA degrees(certfied accountancy degrees of the specific country you're applying from).

Abinaya N J

Jun 13, 2021

Hi,

Did your PR get approved?? Even I have a similar profile but I am worried about Noc111, I am not a CA/CPA