+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
future_canadian said:
You do not need to notarize or certify any photocopies unless they involve translation.
No you need to. E.g. Photo copy of birth certificate required to be noterised true copy.
One more thing why should we take chance?

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
future_canadian said:
You do not need to notarize or certify any photocopies unless they involve translation.
Dear Friend,

When we are sending Xerox of any document to CIO, make sure they are attested by notary public.
Non attested documents won't give authentication being genuine. So its must to get all u r docs notarized before u send them ..!!
Cheers..!!

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Paddy78 said:
Hi Bhavik,

Quick questions :

1) Where did you mention that you are claiming so and so points in the form?
2) Did you attach any other format or additional page, if you can share the template or scanned on email. ( pradeep782000 @ yahoo.com ) ( offcourse you can strike through your personal confidential infor.?

How many documents are pending? And have you prepared cover letter?
If need my help then tell me.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruchill said:
Dear Friend,

When we are sending Xerox of any document to CIO, make sure they are attested by notary public.
Non attested documents won't give authentication being genuine. So its must to get all u r docs notarized before u send them ..!!
Cheers..!!
There is NOWHERE that CIC says this is required, unless the document is translated.

My attorney who has helped hundreds of people obtain PR has assured me that notarization and certification of English language documents is not necessary.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
future_canadian said:
There is NOWHERE that CIC says this is required, unless the document is translated.

My attorney who has helped hundreds of people obtain PR has assured me that notarization and certification of English language documents is not necessary.
I do agree.

TPear

May 2, 2014
future_canadian said:
Is it necessary to use representative? or we can apply independently? what is better?

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
patelbhavik said:
How many documents are pending? And have you prepared cover letter?
If need my help then tell me.
wes is scheduled for 25th and I should get that by 27th.

rest all docs are there.

can u share templates of any customisation u have done apart from standard forms and checklist. where have you shown points you are scoring ?

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
future_canadian said:

I never quoted anywhere that its mentioned by CIC anywhere..!!
But its always good to be cautious than taking chances & getting rejected coz of penny issues like notarization. ... Many of my close friends who got their PR in Sept'13 got their docs notarised.

Else there is no push.... To Each His Own .. I was only trying to add value to the members f this group!!

All the best..!!

sri5529

Sep 3, 2012
Hi Paddy,

You deserve +1 yaar. Today I did my IELTS. Did very well. Lets see the scorings. In the mean time I am starting with other documentation. Lets keep fingers crossed.

Regards,
Sri

sri5529

Sep 3, 2012
patelbhavik said:
Thats good.

Keep your all documents ready.
feel up the all details in the forms except WES details......
keep each and everything ready so you can send the application on the day you receive the WES or the next day.
Well said Patel bhai. Good luck Paddy. Be ready with your other documents.
Let's encourage each other till we land in Canada. Good luck to all.

Regards,
Sri

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TPear said:
Is it necessary to use representative? or we can apply independently? what is better?
It is not necessary to use a representative. You are free to apply on your own.

Also there is more than one type of representative. There are consultants who promise to help you with your application for a fee, and then there are immigration lawyers who can offer you legal advice as well as help with your application. I chose to engage an immigration lawyer with years of experience and a good track records because I feel more secure doing that. But it certainly is not necessary, and so long as you file a complete and accurate application that meets the requirements you should be just fine.

Note that there are many dishonest or lazy "consultants" who take fees from people and then do a poor job on the application or mislead people into thinking they can help them qualify when they actually don't, or help them obtain documents they need, etc. Don't fall victim to a scam like this! CIC maintains a list of recommended consultants who should be better than one you just find on the internet.

If you like, I can refer you to my attorney.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruchill said:
I never quoted anywhere that its mentioned by CIC anywhere..!!
But its always good to be cautious than taking chances & getting rejected coz of penny issues like notarization. ... Many of my close friends who got their PR in Sept'13 got their docs notarised.

Else there is no push.... To Each His Own .. I was only trying to add value to the members f this group!!

All the best..!!
I do see your point and respect your opinion but I didn't want people to be misled and think it is required. Certainly we should all exercise caution. Good luck on your application!

TPear

May 2, 2014
future_canadian said:
It is not necessary to use a representative. You are free to apply on your own.

Also there is more than one type of representative. There are consultants who promise to help you with your application for a fee, and then there are immigration lawyers who can offer you legal advice as well as help with your application. I chose to engage an immigration lawyer with years of experience and a good track records because I feel more secure doing that. But it certainly is not necessary, and so long as you file a complete and accurate application that meets the requirements you should be just fine.

Note that there are many dishonest or lazy "consultants" who take fees from people and then do a poor job on the application or mislead people into thinking they can help them qualify when they actually don't, or help them obtain documents they need, etc. Don't fall victim to a scam like this! CIC maintains a list of recommended consultants who should be better than one you just find on the internet.

If you like, I can refer you to my attorney.
IS he/she good? What is his fee? Once I got a mail from a consultant after I did free assessment, he charged 8 K and no guarantee, just advices... i thought it was too much for guidance

ibs1234

May 17, 2014
Hi

Please advise me under which category should I apply as I m working in an hospital as billing manager since 2 years and also my past experience in in hospital industry as an accountant.