+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
future_canadian said:
Can't believe how many 1112s are already on the list. Is the morning of May 7 soon enough? Could the cap have been reached already? :eek: :eek: :eek:
dont worry buddy... its not cap reached now. but you need to speed up for your application otherwise it would be.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Not yet buddy, cool down. 1000 slots is a lot to fill but we will make it.
I sure hope so but there's everyone who missed the cap last year whose application was ready to go and arrived May 1. :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelbhavik said:
dont worry buddy... its not cap reached now. but you need to speed up for your application otherwise it would be.
My app arrived May 7.

How do you know the cap hasn't been reached already? I doubt it would be but no information is currently available.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Guys i hv been prepared n waiting since Nov 2013 to apply in FSW2014.

I hv couriered my appln. To CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on 28th April n which reached them on 6th May 2014.

I hv applied under (NOC 1114 other finance officers) n till now there is no update on the same.

There is no update on website and there is no notification I hv received through email yet.

M tensed as to how many applications they hv received so far.... has my application reached them within the cap of 1000..
If anyone can answer my queries. Pl support n guide.

Regds,
Ruchil

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
ruchill said:

I hv couriered my appln. To CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on 28th April n which reached them on 6th May 2014.

I hv applied under (NOC 1114 other finance officers) n till now there is no update on the same.

There is no update on website and there is no notification I hv received through email yet.

M tensed as to how many applications they hv received so far.... has my application reached them within the cap of 1000..

Regds,
Ruchil
Hi

I can almost guarantee you are within the cap for your NOC. You see, that NOC was unavailable last year, and the majority of those eligible to apply in that NOC was not as proactive as you to begin preparations already. They still have IELTS to schedule, take and then get the result, Educational Evaluation to do, etc. All these things will take time and so the majority is not ready to submit as yet.

Even working better in your favour is the fact that there are now at least 10 NOCs for finance and business professionals, each with their own individual sub-cap of 1000, so there are much more choices than last year, when I believe there was just one NOC.

It will take some time for CIC to start updating persons on the 2014 program, probably by June. Recall that they still have to deal with those applications they would have received relating to 2013 up to April 30.

So put your mind at ease.

P.S. For even more details, you can take a look at the FSWP2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
You can even add your info to the spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
ruchill said:

Regds,
Ruchil
Hi Ruchil, I'm also planning to apply for NOC 1114. Can I know what is ur designation and under what title u have submitted the application.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Paddy78 said:
Enlist
Best 5 activities you are doing in bank,
If this will be written somewhere in your roles and responsibilities letter or bank internet site or your offer letter that you are supposed to do such activites.

Can have a look and suggest.

Quick check for you ( Whatever you are saying you are doing there, should be somewhere written on your employers's provided documents or internanet or generic statement we get, ) I can't say I am a finance manager by title and do audit of bank. it should be the part of some sort of document. Best would be , speak to your branch manager and get a generic list on letter head and get it signed and stamped. Normaly in India , HR team doesn't issue such list of responsibilities and a letter from branch manager should be fine to prove your list of activities.
Hi Paddy78, I have asked for reference letter from HO HRM, and also searched job roles in intranet. It mentioned the basic things like taking care of deposits, loans, Branch administration, supervising staffs, ATM loading and MIS.... But these roles are not mentioned in NOC 1114, so little worried.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
canada9 said:
Hi Paddy78, I have asked for reference letter from HO HRM, and also searched job roles in intranet. It mentioned the basic things like taking care of deposits, loans, Branch administration, supervising staffs, ATM loading and MIS.... But these roles are not mentioned in NOC 1114, so little worried.
If generic roles are not matching then you need to take specific list of activities from your reporting manager.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Paddy78 said:
If generic roles are not matching then you need to take specific list of activities from your reporting manager.
Yeah, but I think HRM will also give this kind of reference letter. The problem is that no one in my organization should give a letter without Head Office permission. So everyone is hesitating to give the letter. I'm worried whether cic will reject because of this non matching reference letter.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
canada9 said:
Yeah, but I think HRM will also give this kind of reference letter. The problem is that no one in my organization should give a letter without Head Office permission. So everyone is hesitating to give the letter. I'm worried whether cic will reject because of this non matching reference letter.
Your duties and roles & responsibilities must be according to the Descriptions given under NOC.

See they have declared occupation and given the descriptions so that you can say you are working under specific occupation. If it doesn't match then they wont accept your file. It is not mandatory to match the 100 % duties. They require 1 Year fulltime exp. for that. so you have to manage duty letter atleast for one year.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ruchill said:

Regds,
Ruchil
dont worry dear,

your application is within cap.

No. of apps received will be mentioned on CIC web site but after some days.

omshanti2013

May 4, 2014
Hello Friends,

I am applying for FSW this year. I am Banking and Finance professional.I am in middle of preparing the documents and applications.

Following are the duties provided by my boss on company letter head.

• Review and analyze NRI account opening, Deposits openings, financial transactions, Inward & Outward Remittance (Cross Border Payments) in different overseas branches to ensure transactions are in compliance with company’s internal procedures as well as regulatory guidelines.
• Review of accounting entries, reconciliation process and tax related matters to ensure statutory requirements like IFRS are followed.
• Prepare audit reports on audit findings and provide recommendations for risk mitigation, process improvement and Business Services to senior management team.
• Reviews of the internal controls like Manual and Automated which are placed are adequate, efficient, effective and addressing all types of risks.

• Ensure all types of transactions are in compliance with regulatory guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and Anti Money Laundering Policies.

He has worked 40 hours per week and his annual salary was INR 4, 80,000 per annum. Besides salary, he also had other benefits like performance bonus, house rent allowances, transport allowances and medical insurance.

Kindly confirm whether the same is fine for NOC 1111, if not what other things can I include.?

Regards

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
omshanti2013 said:
Hello Friends,

I am applying for FSW this year. I am Banking and Finance professional.I am in middle of preparing the documents and applications.

Following are the duties provided by my boss on company letter head.

• Review and analyze NRI account opening, Deposits openings, financial transactions, Inward & Outward Remittance (Cross Border Payments) in different overseas branches to ensure transactions are in compliance with company's internal procedures as well as regulatory guidelines.
• Review of accounting entries, reconciliation process and tax related matters to ensure statutory requirements like IFRS are followed.
• Prepare audit reports on audit findings and provide recommendations for risk mitigation, process improvement and Business Services to senior management team.
• Reviews of the internal controls like Manual and Automated which are placed are adequate, efficient, effective and addressing all types of risks.

• Ensure all types of transactions are in compliance with regulatory guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and Anti Money Laundering Policies.

He has worked 40 hours per week and his annual salary was INR 4, 80,000 per annum. Besides salary, he also had other benefits like performance bonus, house rent allowances, transport allowances and medical insurance.

Kindly confirm whether the same is fine for NOC 1111, if not what other things can I include.?

Regards
Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:

Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.

Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.

Employment requirements

Chartered accountants require a university degree
and
Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training
and
Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
Certified general accountants and certified management accountants require a university degree
and
Completion of a training program approved by the Society of Certified General Accountants or Society of Management Accountants and several years of on-the-job training
and
Certification by the Certified General Accountants Association or the Society of Management Accountants.
Auditors require education, training and recognition as indicated for chartered accountants, certified general accountants or certified management accountants
and
Some experience as an accountant.
Auditors may require recognition by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
To act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, auditors and accountants must hold a licence as a trustee in bankruptcy.
Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting.

In above description duties should match with the duties with ur duty letter. (They have said some or all) so try to cover all of them or majority of them. but dont do copy paste.

and employment requirements is generally related to your qualification.
so go through the same and go ahead accordingly.

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
kumars.aman said:
I was Wating for program to get open since Jan 14 I had all my docs in place by 1 May 14.

If you have any queries regarding documents just ask I'll be happy to assist
Please can u guide as i am gonna claim 5 points for adaptability - english language of my spouse . i have my own ielts result but for him if i attach proof of registration for ielts test and will send result later on ....will it b fine. i vl b sending his english language proof from his employer as well as university....what are the chances? he has good job experience as per noc and education too is masters.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Finally, my FSW 2014 application sent since 05/05/2014 arrived today at CIC. Received by Mike at 12:38pm.