+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOA/pay stubs/PCC

happycamper03

Feb 21, 2014
Hey guys, I would greatly appreciate some feedback regarding some questions that I have before applying

1) My one year completes on April 8 2014, I'm planning to apply right away (April 10th). I've filed for my taxes but haven't received my taxes back so I don't have my Notice of Assessment for CRA. So I was wondering if Paystubs, my T4 and a letter explaining why I havent sent in my NOA would be ok?

2) My company pays me biweekly, so the last paystub that I would get before April 10th would be on the 3rd of April and would show my pay till 31st of March 2014. Would that paystub be sufficient or would I have to submit additional documentation from Human resources showing that I have worked till April 8th? I'm already submitting a letter from my supervisor stating that I would be working till April 8th?

3)I haven't received my PCC from dubai yet, the checklist says that the PCC is not required for the initial application, I hope to receive it in time, but what is your perspective on it, wait for a few days or send it in without a PCC and send it in after I receive my AOR (hopefully)

I've already gotten some awesome advise from this forum and would like to thank anyone taking the time to read this :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
happycamper03 said:
Hey guys, I would greatly appreciate some feedback regarding some questions that I have before applying

1) My one year completes on April 8 2014, I'm planning to apply right away (April 10th). I've filed for my taxes but haven't received my taxes back so I don't have my Notice of Assessment for CRA. So I was wondering if Paystubs, my T4 and a letter explaining why I havent sent in my NOA would be ok?

Yes, that would be ok. Include the letter of explanation and simply submit the NOA whenever you get it.

2) My company pays me biweekly, so the last paystub that I would get before April 10th would be on the 3rd of April and would show my pay till 31st of March 2014. Would that paystub be sufficient or would I have to submit additional documentation from Human resources showing that I have worked till April 8th? I'm already submitting a letter from my supervisor stating that I would be working till April 8th?

Yes, in addition to the letter of reference from your employer ( which has to be dated on or after the day you complete the 12 months ) this would be enough to proof the gained experience.

3)I haven't received my PCC from dubai yet, the checklist says that the PCC is not required for the initial application, I hope to receive it in time, but what is your perspective on it, wait for a few days or send it in without a PCC and send it in after I receive my AOR (hopefully)

Again, include another letter in place of the PCC and tell them that you applied for it, it didn't come on time and you will submit ASAP after receiving the AOR.

I've already gotten some awesome advise from this forum and would like to thank anyone taking the time to read this :)

Hope this helps.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
happycamper03 said:
Thanks a lot!! You guys are a god send. I really really appreciate the help :) :) :)
You're most welcome. Check out my website for more information
about CEC applications >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/