+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Updates Whatsoever!

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I received an invitation on the first draw, submitted my application on Feb 19th and the only update I had is that the background check changed to: Not Started on March 7th I believe.
Is there anyone else here with the same timeline? Also, they couldn't find my application when tried checking status on the online system.

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Got ITA for the second Draw..
submitted app on Feb 19
my currently status in My CIC is:

all in progress except for medical which said passed since last March 12...

My Ecas Status.. It appeared only on March 13 says:

1.We received your app on Jan 02
2.We started to process your app on March 13
3.Medical result received

I hope it helps..
Thanks

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Andrew1982 said:
Got ITA for the second Draw..
submitted app on Feb 19
my currently status in My CIC is:

all in progress except for medical which said passed since last March 12...

My Ecas Status.. It appeared only on March 13 says:

1.We received your app on Jan 02
2.We started to process your app on March 13
3.Medical result received

I hope it helps..
Thanks
Thanks! It does help.

I am wondering if I should contact the doctor.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
I was accepted in the first draw, was one of the people who was mistakenly added to FSW then changed to CEC halfway through February.

I've seen absolutely no change whatsoever and can't even access ECAS.

Starting to worry that my application has been lost somehow.

To my knowledge nobody who applied before the FSW to CEC mixup has seen any movement (although people who actually applied after the ITA mixup have seen movement).

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE process takes up to 6 months and you guys are worried that in 3 weeks there hasn't been an update after submitting docs? Haha, you guys have got be more patient.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
GARJ said:
EE process takes up to 6 months and you guys are worried that in 3 weeks there hasn't been an update after submitting docs? Haha, you guys have got be more patient.
A month and a half and not 3 weeks, and the reason why I am worried, is that others with same timelines had updates. Trying to find others in the same boat and there are not too many

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
cosgrec said:
A month and a half and not 3 weeks, and the reason why I am worried, is that others with same timelines had updates. Trying to find others in the same boat and there are not too many
I feel the same.

With so many other people showing some progress and our applications showing zero progress, it's hard not to get paranoid and start to wonder if our applications got lost in the system somewhere or something.

It's probably just that, paranoia, but it's tough not to start thinking that way.

I'm particularly concerned as I was part of the strange moment in February where applications were updated in an unorthodox way (not the standard messages, my statuses are empty in places, etc.) so with the system so new and mistakes obviously having already been made, it stands to reason that some people's applications may somehow get lost in the system.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Quick question, I got ITA under CEC.
Where do we upload work permit and T4,NOA etc ?? Under emp. Records?? Travel docs??
Also I'm working in same company for 10 yrs and deployed in US, Canada so one exp. Is enough for all with dates to prove to CEC and foreign experience?pls help.

My emp. Letter says so and so started in our company in 2005 and deployed to Canada in 2011-2013 with designation etc with R&R. Hope this is fine for my foreign exp. Reference too??

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
caththisking said:
Quick question, I got ITA under CEC.
Where do we upload work permit and T4,NOA etc ?? Under emp. Records?? Travel docs??
Also I'm working in same company for 10 yrs and deployed in US, Canada so one exp. Is enough for all with dates to prove to CEC and foreign experience?pls help.

My emp. Letter says so and so started in our company in 2005 and deployed to Canada in 2011-2013 with designation etc with R&R. Hope this is fine for my foreign exp. Reference too??
Hi,

I attached the T4 to some of the employment records as an additional proof. I would suggest, anything else that they don't specifically require, and you believe it's essential to the application, to upload under "Other Documents".

I think you should divide your experience into 2 similar records, One Canadian between 2011- 2013 (present?) and US for all other years.

Good luck!

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
hulahoop said:
I feel the same.

With so many other people showing some progress and our applications showing zero progress, it's hard not to get paranoid and start to wonder if our applications got lost in the system somewhere or something.

It's probably just that, paranoia, but it's tough not to start thinking that way.

I'm particularly concerned as I was part of the strange moment in February where applications were updated in an unorthodox way (not the standard messages, my statuses are empty in places, etc.) so with the system so new and mistakes obviously having already been made, it stands to reason that some people's applications may somehow get lost in the system.
I feel you bud, good luck to us.