+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates on spouse's PR card renewal

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
I applied for my wife's PR renewal several days before my own application but have received no updates on her application so far. I've received an AOR for my application via email. But she has not received any email. Do I resend the application docs with the same payment receipt or do I pay for a new application and then send it in? Please help me with any comments or suggestions.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I applied for my wife's PR renewal several days before my own application but have received no updates on her application so far. I've received an AOR for my application via email. But she has not received any email. Do I resend the application docs with the same payment receipt or do I pay for a new application and then send it in? Please help me with any comments or suggestions.
When did you send yours and hers? And when did you receive your AOR?

wsmolind

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I just want to say we are in exactly the same situation. I got my AOR and renewed PR card last week of October, but my spouse hasn't gotten any updates. We also send papers in end of July. Hope you get an answer soon, but at least we know it's likely some delay in the PR Card office as opposed to something gone missing. Good luck!

Saum

May 5, 2022
Did you get pr card for your wife