Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nice that you have a good laugh, but you still gave a wrong info about 6 months and not 2 years on initial entry.
You can refute that by calling or emailing CIC. lol

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nice that you have a good laugh, but you still gave a wrong info about 6 months and not 2 years on initial entry.
You can refute that by calling or emailing CIC. lol
Guess you still have not read the link for the IRCC bulletin about the handwritten date for the initial entry. Suggest you read it and you email IRCC.

Now let's get on with life!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guess you still have not read the link for the IRCC bulletin about the handwritten date for the initial entry. Suggest you read it and you email IRCC.

I have already read that many times. I suggest you call or email CIC. lol

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
come on ladies, come one ladies .... one pound fiiiiish...very very sweet, very very cheap ...one pound fish, one pound fish

Relax ladies and enjoy the weekend

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

I already had his argument with this poster awhile ago. It will suck for the people who believe him/her and then find out they are here illegally when applying for extensions after the initial 6 months.

Reactions: Bryanna

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I already had his argument with this poster awhile ago. It will suck for the people who believe him/her and then find out they are here illegally when applying for extensions after the initial 6 months.
I suggest you call or email CIC lol or better yet apply as agent.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I suggest you call or email CIC lol or better yet apply as agent.
I don't need to contact anyone, as the information is clearly explained in the IRCC bulletin on their website.

The people that you talk to when you call IRCC are NOT agents. They are call centre staff who get only a few days of training on the very general basics.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I don't need to contact anyone, as the information is clearly explained in the IRCC bulletin on their website.

The people that you talk to when you call IRCC are NOT agents. They are call centre staff who get only a few days of training on the very general basics.
Yeah right, that's why you should apply as agent and boot them.

coolgame1337

Mar 15, 2018
Chill..... relax.... maybe you're having a bad day :cool:

"Accused" is a harsh word. Not sure where you got that from for the posts on this thread.

The operational bulletin from IRCC is in contrast to what you got from the agent. Not sure why calling CIC agents (and waiting endlessly) seems to be the favored communication over emailing IRCC LOL.

It was only a suggestion to email IRCC. It's up to someone whether or not to do so. Anyways.

And, yeah, I agree with you.... people please just don't give wrong information without proof LOL
Hi Bryanna, can you give me the email of IRCC or point me to a place where I can email them? I want to get ask them in email just to make sure. I have tried the web from on cic.gc.ca but it's for application process questions.

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I called them and they said it's upto 2 years. They dont usually stamp the passport or handwrite the date. Supervisa is known for longer stay and they will be allowed to stay for 2 years with no extension. Thanks

rahulkinwar

Oct 5, 2015
May be not completely related to this discussion but you guys would know, parents/grand parents get the super visa as a letter or visa stamp ? when my parents already have a TRV for next 10 years and i am applying for super visa above that.